two : zwei

What's wrong with me?, Zayn thought as he stared up at the ceiling through the dark of night thinking about the new girl at the club. Yes he's had friends who were black but he never looked at them as his type or someone he could see himself dating. They never really caught his eye so he's confused as to why this girl makes it differnt. What makes her special compared to all the others?

He tried forcing himself to fall back asleep but everytime he tried, the image of her face would pop into his head and stay there until his eyes opened up again. He began to get frustrated with himself for thinking about her.

He did what he would do to rid his mind of anything and called Brandie. "Hello?" her voice croaked through the phone. Zayn knew it was late, he also knew Brandie would drop anything she was doing to be with him too; something he took advantage of from time to time.

"Hey, can you come over right now?" the line went silent with shuffling and she cleared her voice.

"Yeah, I'll be there in twenty. Is something wrong?" Zayn shook his head and realized she couldn't see so he lied and said no into the phone right before she hung up.

As promised, twenty minutes later he heard the alarm to his house start up and shut down and footsteps coming up the stairs. His door creeked open and he watched as the figure walked closer to his bed and stripped herself of everything but her bra and panties. She lifted up the duvet and covers and climbed in next to Zayn.

She kissed his chest and layed her head down on him staring up at the ceiling. "What's up babe?" Zayn gripped her body and pulled her closer to him and sighed.

"Can't sleep." she angled her head upwards to face Zayn's.

"Well why?"

He shrugged. "I don't know."

Savannah, also, formally known as Brandie, laid her head back down on Zayns chest and looked out the window resting behind him. "Well, uhm- what do you think about the new angels?" he tensed up but quickly relaxed himself.

"They're different, very different." Savannah nodded.

"Yeah they definitely are, when I first met them I was just as surprised as anyone else."

Zayn struggled to get the question out. He didn't want to seem too interested in the new girl but on the inside, he was dying to know just exactly who she was. "Are you being a good Angel and being nice to everyone?" she scoffed and rolled her eyes at his childish remark, but this was just a way of him beating around the bush.

"Most of the girls are really nice and are pretty cute but there's one girl I know im going to have trouble with."

"Who?" Zayns voice squeaked and octive or two higher and he cleared his throat to play it off. "Her names Bambi and so far everyone seems to just love her. Bunny's already wrapped around her little brown finger and all the girls want to be her partner." Even though its dark Zayn can already tell that she's hardcore eyerolling and has an expression of disgust on her face, something she does quite often.

"Aww is someone getting jealous?" Savannah swats at his chest and Zayn laughs. "You know Im kidding babe." he grabs her body again and pulls her back against his chest.

"No I'm not jealous, but it seems like she might turn out to be the new fan favorite since a black girl hasn't stripped in that club in over fifteen years."

*

When he woke up in the morning and reached over to the side of the bed, he was expecting his hand to lay on top of a body but instead it landed against a pillow. He slowly cracked opened his eyes to see that Savannah was gone and the bed was neatly made and tucked in. He groaned and rolled to the edge of the bed to reach his cell phone.

One new message, 2 missed phone calls.

He unlocked the phone with his thumb and went straight to the message. It was from Savannah informing him that she had a meeting and had to run errands before she had to return back to work. He decided not to reply and went to check his missed calls. He had one from his mum and one from an employee in his building stating he was now starting his leave due to his wife being in labor.

He fowarded the message about Mr.Finches to the H.R and debated one whether he should return his mums phone call.

After a few short minutes of debating with himself he finally came to the decison he would call her but only for a short time. He dialed her number and she picked up on the second ring. "Hello Zaynie! How's my lovely sunshine doing?" he groaned at the use of the name his mum calls him but brushes it off and tries to ignore it.

"Im doing alright, just busy with work s'all." she hums into the reciever and goes on about how some lady at her job is skipping work and lying where she's actually going. "Mum, I would love to stay and talk with you but I have to get back to work." After quick I love you's are exchanged, Zayn ends the call and falls back agaisnt his mattress.

He lays there for a short while, contemplating what he wants to do for the day.

He rises up and walks to the bathroom connected to his room and takes a quick shower and dresses in grey sweatpants, a black shirt and black vans. He proceeds to walk down the stairs, grab a pear and head into the garage and get into his black Bugatti 57SC.

His car strolls into town while his mind is still on Bambi, he would do anything to get that girl off his mind. He decides to go to the grocery store for food to ease his mind, also, he was at home so little he'd forgotten he'd have to fill his fridge every so often.

He parked in the front and got out, but before he could walk through the doors, a head of curls that seemed all too familiar stopped him in his tracks.

Was it her? He thought. It couldnt be, it would be a hell of a coincidence if it was.

As he continued to decifer the girls face and bunch if curls, he came to a conclusion that it was in fact the girl he had seen in the club last night,thw one whi he had been dreaming if and and the girl he had thought about all night.

She was walking with someone, and he had to admit something inside him burned to see her with another man.

He felt odd just watching them walk into the Primart as he stood frozen. He shook of the embarrassment and looked around, luckily no one had seen him.

He strolled into the store, and his presence was defiantly known by shoppers. The store was bussling with people, on every aisle he went on all eyes still were on him.

He walked down the produce aisle and standing at the end was Bambi and the man. Zayn picked up items here and there but he kept an eye on her at all times. He began inching closer and closer to Bambi until he was a few feet away. She caught wind of him and turned her head to look at him. She had known who he was from the moment she looked into his hazel eyes, who couldn't? Zayn was a breathtaking piece of art that was just too hard to rid of.

The man who accompianied her, who happened to be her older brother, noticed that Zayn hadn't taken his eyes off of his little sister so he stepped in front of her blockimg Zayn's view. "Come on Kas, we have other errands to run." he gripped his sisters shoulder and guided her away from the aisle.

Zayn stood there dumbfounded knowing he had been caught.

*
So so so soz for the long awaited update.
Yo girl got busy and forgot to update... Oops.

Anywhore school stares next week and I'm gonna be a busy duck so expect even less frequent updates than I already do

Dani❤️