nine : neun

Kasmir

The curly headed melanin infused girl walks through the back entrance of the club. She waves and says her hellos to her co-workers and fellow angels, then strips from her civilian clothes and wiggles into a more exotic outfit.

It's been a few months since Kasmir began working at the club and she began to get the hang out things and flow with wind.

She sat at her vanity and touched up her makeup a bit and adjusted a falling lash. She caught motion at the back of her mirror and noticed Zayn walking towards her. Kas rolled her dark brown eyes and packed her things up.

Just as Zayn reached her she got up and slid past his body and to her locker. "Kas, really?" She ignored his presence and began harshly shoving things into her locker.

"Kas, listen-" she shook her head and slammed her locker shut. "If he finds out and if he's actually here I will personally kill you and Bunny myself." She pushed Zayn from her path and peeked her head out into the stage room. Kasmir intently scanned the room in search of her brother; she didn't find him.

Her heart slowed down just a bit and she relaxed. "If he's out there and you see him, distract him and have an angel bring him to a back room. Understood?" He nods.

Kasmir wearily walks out onto the staged and claims a pole towards the curtain.

Cheers, hoots and hollers are shouted once she enters and everyone migrates towards her way. As usual, the older angels get angry at this and make there way to the poles surrounding her to seem as if they're getting attention and not just her.

Kas hooks a leg around the poll and pushes off with her other leg a swings by just her leg and landing in a split. She looks across the sea of men throwing money her way and notices in the way way back a distracted Zayn. His eyes glued to her and not blinking.

Even though she slightly despises him, she's only trying to get his attention. Mostly to make Brandy mad, but she also does like having his undivided attention. She looks towards the door and could spot that curly head from a mile away. She points in Zayn's general direction and and repeatedly cocks her head to the side until he finally catches on to what she's saying.

He pushes Brandy from his path and darts for the door and catches up with Cairo, meanwhile Kasmir makes a straight line to the exit. Once she leaves the cheers and hollers die down but that's the least of her worries.

When she returns to the dressing room Bunny is sitting at her vanity taking pictures on her phone. "Bunny get off your ass and go back to room twelve. Zayn is back there with Cairo." She sets her phone down and stands up with a smile. "You're off for the night girly, I'm covering your shift since I got you into this mess." Kasmir silently thanks her but wonders why she couldn't have told her earlier, as in before she got to work since she was only here for less than forty-five minutes.

She dresses back into the clothes she came with and places her belongings in her locker. "Kasmir." She turns around and Zayn is slowly creeping up her way. "Thank you." She shrugs and sits down on the bench next to her locker. "Do you wanna go somewhere, do something? It's still early and I want to leave the club for now."

She looks up at Zayn with a smug expression on her face. "What gives? Just a few weeks ago you were complaining to Jace on how you didn't want me anymore and you ignored me at all costs. Now I come back to find out that you want me as your entertainer and now you talk to me whenever possible." Zayn rubs the nape of his neck and looks to the ground.

"Let's not discuss this right now." She stands her ground and looks Zayn in the eyes. "I'm not leaving until you tell me, that's a sus move you pulled white boy." A smile spreads across his face as he looks up and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm not white, at least not full."

"Then what are you?" They both subtlety take a few steps forward until their faces are just inches apart.

"Pakistani and British." The last word comes out as and exhaled breath as he stares down into Kas' big chocolate eyes. Zayn slowly leans in while at the same time, Kas slowly leans back. "Nope, bam doesn't let up on an empty stomach." He steps back and nods his head.

"Foodie?" She nods her head with confidence and walks to the side of Zayn's car, "Well what are you waiting for, I'm hungry." He presses a button on the fob that unlocks the vehicle and the two climb in. "So where do you wanna go?" Zayn takes short glances at Kas who is busy on her phone.

"It doesn't really matter to me. I'll take anything at this point." A sly smirk spreads across Zayn's face and he clears his throat.

"Even this dick?" Kasmir hesitates for a second but begins typing away on his phone. She stops and looks up at Zayn through the corner of her eyes. "I don't take dick 'till the second date hun."

Zayn's head snaps in her direction and he can feel himself becoming erect. He silently thanks God that it's dark in the car and the Kasmir is on her phone because he's having difficulties containing himself. The two drive within light and very minimal conversation, rather letting the music from the Zayn's aux fill the silence.

Zayn, every so often glances over at the chocolate goddess sitting across from him and every time she catches him. "Eyes on the road boy." She adverts his attention back out to the road but takes a second glance back at her.

"Am I that interesting to look at?" Kasmir finally pockets her cellphone and shifts in her seat to face Zayn.

She reaches over and places a hand on Zayn's upper thigh. "Tell me Zayn; what is it about me that intrigues you so much?" She runs a hand right on top of his hard boner and takes in the enjoyment as he sucks in a sharp breath.

"Chocolate skin, fat ass, curly hair, tell me.." she leans in close and nips at his ear. He shutters against her touch and stiffens. "Personality?" She scoffs and pulls back.

"Bullshit. You hardly know me." He shrugs and composes himself. "I know you've got an attitude. You have this tough exterior in the club but in reality you're extremely vulnerable, and I know that when it comes to your brother you'll do anything to make him happy or pleased. And your aggressiveness turn me on."

Kasmir slouches in her seat and purses her lip. "Cairo, he deserves to be happy for once in his life and I just so happen to be the person who allows that, but don't call me aggressive, makes me feel like a stereotypical black girl and it's low key an insult."

"Done."

*
Lol, no explanation need y'all know a hoe was lazy. Anyway I've had writers block on this chapter for the longest so this literally came from my ass last minute