Thirteen : dreizehn

Kasmir

Middleton park at two.

Since it was Zayn who had called the meeting to apologize for his behavior, kas took her time and showed up late, two-ten late.

Zayn was sat on a pro bench with two cups of coffee adoring his right side glancing down at his watch every so often, seeming to be checking the time. Zayn scans the surrounding area until his eyes land on a black beauty taking in the scenery around her. He stands to his feet and watches as her eyes connect with his and he smirk. She smiles back and looks away from his gaze.

He debates how he should approach her.

Hug her, shake her hand, dap her up?

The possibilities are endless, but his heart slightly drops and his thinking comes to a halt when she sits on the bench opposite the coffee. "Talk."

She fiddles with her acrylics while Zayn deciphers how he wants to start of his apology
"There's no explanation for my behavior last night, and I know an apology isn't going to fix it but atleast its a start. This is hard for me because I never apologize even when I know I'm wrong but I felt guilty and it's been weighting on me since I said it and we'll, I'm sorry Bambi.. Kasmir?" He looks to her as to what he should refer to her as.

"Kasmir, outside the club and when no ones around" he nods and runs a shaky hand through his tousled hair.

"Kasmir my words were out of my character, I regret saying them but it's in the open, I've said it and I have to accept what comes from saying them I'm deeply sorry for what I've said to you and how I portrayed you in that sentence and I really need you to know that." Zayns sits looking into the eyes of the girl who holds some type of power over him, he tries searching within her deep brown eyes for any type of emotion but Kas hides it so well he can't see anything.

"Words hurt, something that may seem so small could impact a person greatly. However, when you've been told those nasty words over and over repeatedly your entire life, you start to think of yourself in that way, you can't picture yourself aside from it, you become numb. Do they still hurt, hell yes, but what I've come to realize is that I have the power to allow it to affect me or to just shake it off, with you it did hurt more than normal not even going to lie. I'm still choosing not to let it affect me, I've gotten so far in my progress with confidence and I'll be damned if I let a soul break me back down to where I was, including you. I accept your apology, I do forgive, I don't want to be your entertainer anymore.".

The thought of her not wanting to be his entertainer never crossed Zayns mind, but now that it has, he's shocked, surprised, reluctant to let her do so. Yet, he doesn't want to come on too strong, after all they are only talking because he went off on her less than twenty four hours ago.

"Wait what?" Are the only words he could utter out, even though his mind was racing of so many things he wanted to tell her.

"You heard me." Kasmir began to pick at her nails once again. Zayn stares at her entire being while clutching his coffee laced with whiskey in his hands. His mind was speaking a thousands words a minute but his mouth stayed shut. His eyes showed so many emotions, but he kept looking over the brown girl who he knew was oddly doing something to him on the inside.

"I️ won't put myself in a cycle of disrespect and negativity, I've done it to myself numerous times but this isn't one of those times. I️ said I️ forgive you and we can be cordial but I️ don't want to be your entertainer and all these little dates and pop ups I'm over. Stop with them, I️ really hope you didn't think this would be me crawling to you and your dumb ass apology." And with that Kasmir takes a coffee out the cardboard container, stands up and walks away without another word uttered to Zayn

Zayn sits there dumbfounded.

He did think his apology would have an affect on her but not this one. Just as she said, he had thought she'd come crawling back to him and maybe even become a bit closer since he voiced he didn't apologize for shit; obviously that plan fell through the floor and crumbled the rest of the building while at it.

With his dignity hanging by a thread, Zayn flipped the other coffee off the bench and watched it splatter all over the concrete. Ongoing runners, children and park goers looked over at him in confusion, he flipped everyone of them off and left the park in a rush.

He reached the parking lot of the park and to his dismay and bad fortune, Kamir had parked directly next to him. To make matters worse, the guy that wanted to break his face last night, is standing holding Kashmir in his arms.

"Shit." Zayn mumbles to himself and palms his face. His misfortune seems to always strike at the worse moments and right now is defiantly one of them.

In a short span of time, Zayn conjured up multiple ways he could get to his car without being seems but then a thought crosses his mind.

I ain't no punk nigga. Why'm I scared of some dude. Fuck all that.

He rounds the trees he was hiding in and with his head held high and his shoulders back, he confidently walks towards his car ready for a fight. Kashmir's older brother catches wind of Zayn presence and tenses up.

"What the hell is this punk doing here Kas?" She turns around already knowing he's talking about Zayn.

"Because I asked if he could come so chill out Khalif."

Khalif gently tries moving his sister from his embrace but she wraps her chunky arms around his and restricts him from moving forward. He looks down at her with a puzzled look and ask what she's doing.

"Leave him alone K." He shakes his head and tries moving forward once more but Kasmir stops him. Zayn watches the commotion between the siblings.

On the inside he's shaking like a frightened child but he keeps his exterior demeanor neutral and his face blank. He will not show weakness and will stand his ground even though the man he's up against is almost twice his size.

"Thought I told you to stay away from my lil sister punk. You hard of hearin or sum?" Zayn fiddles in his pockets for his keys and unlocks his car.

"Look I don't give a fuck about what you say man. I'll see your sister whenever I want and you can't do shit about it big fella. I'll see your sister later on."

x

Hey y'all I'm alive still.
I've had writers block and no time so that's always a great mix 🙂
Anyway I can't tell you when I'll update next so here's this chapter.