seventeen : siebzehn

Zayn

Zayn has no real answer as to why he invited her over, he just did and that was that. These last two weeks he really thought about her words, and Jacens as well and admitted he could be a dick at times. But that was Zayn, Zayn was just a naturally blunt and rude person but not to everyone and that's where he had to make the change.

He was so used to constantly pushing people out of his life because he feared they would break his tryst and go against him, that he would had to be the person to do it before they could do it to him.

It was a flawed way of thinking of course, but you can only handle being hurt so many times before you subconsciously begin to build your walls up so high that not a single soul could reach the top to tear them down. And that's exactly what he's been doing for the past few years. He wouldn't let anyone in, he wouldn't let anyone figure him out because of fear within himself.

He broke himself from his trance as he felt Kashmir's body move away from his hand and further into the apartment. She gazed in awe ally how sleek and modern it looked, she thought it was out of charter for Zayn to be honest. She had known him as this edgy and dark type of guy.

A closet rested to the left of the front door, in which Zayn hung most of his coats up and placed his boots in. To the right, just across from the closet, was a half bath, decorated to the T which tied in with the rest of the monotoned white and black penthouse. Marble counter tops and cabinets, glass table with a bouquet of real read roses, a sleek white leather couch and furry ottoman. She truly did not believe that this was where Zayn lived. Most houses reflected the owners personality and Ora, this one threw her a curve ball.

She swiped on her feet and turned to Zayn who was leaning against the wall with his gaze already on her. Her brows furrowed up in confusion and her head cocked to the side. As if he already knew what she was thinking a bright smile spread on his face and he looked down.

"I know, nothing like me." Kasmir breaks eye contact first and wraps her arms across her body. "Hell no." She drags out the hell and Zayn begins to chuckle. "Everyone I bring here says the exact same thing." Zayn continues to chuckle but Kasmirs face falter into a smug frown. Her feelings for Zayn are almost non existent, she doesn't even know if she'd consider him a friend but the thought of him bringing other females up here stirs something within her.

"Why'd you even want me here?" Her words are quick with no detection of emotion behind them. Zayn meets her gaze and see that her face no longer displays the playful grin it it had just seconds ago. He waits to respond to her question as he enters his kitchen and grabs a glass from the sleek, organized cabinet. "Because.." he trailed off seeming to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why he did.

He pulled over a bottle of mango flavored vodka, filled the glass up half way and slid it back over into its original spot. "You want some?" Kasmir was quick to shake her head since she wasn't much of an alcohol drinker, or legal to drink it for that matter of fact.

"Shit." He mutters under his breath, as Kasmir looks up he is already staring her down with a palm to his forehead.

"You're still only eighteen.." She looks down at the ground, a sense of embarrassment washes over her. When he says it like that, it makes her feel so young, like a baby almost compared to Zayn who is already in his early twenties. Kasmir has always been wise for her age group and had always been sought out by strangers to be older than what she truly was. She had always been attracted to older guys and vice versa but many avoided her because of her young age and had no interests in catching a case over a pretty face and a curvy body.

"Well that means nothing now," Zayn pulls a glass identical to his down and fills it with the same liquid. He nudged his head down, angling it towards the class and looks to the girl leaning against his couch. "Relax, nothing going to happen. It's only one glass."

He watches as she contemplates within herself. Her bottom lip is sucked between her teeth and she begins to bit on it. While still keeping his eyes on her, he watches as she pushes herself off his couch and hesitantly walks towards the bar area in front of the kitchen entrance. He sets the glass down in front of her, tilts his head back and downs his on glass before filling it once more.

____

"I swear she does!" Kasmir exclaims unable to keep her drunken laughs at a minimum. "Every time she even sees me, glares are thrown my way and she always rolls her eyes. I honestly have no clue what the girls issue is." Zayn stifles a laugh but keep his attention focused on Kasmir. He watches her intently and notices small things he hadn't previously. When she laughs, her eyes always screw shut and her chubby cheeks raise and turn a slight red color. When she's in though, she begins to bite on her lip and fiddle with her hands, when she's embarrassed she lets out nervous laughs but makes sure to avoid direct eye contact.

His body reacts faster than his sedated mind can and he is wiping a fallen tear from laughing away from her cheek. Her laughing ceases and her eyes rise up to meet Zayns. Both stay silent, falling into the pits of one another's eyes. Kamsir breaks eye contact first and shifts her gaze unknowingly down to his lips. "Why am I even here?" She asks almost in a whisper and why's her eyes away from him. A lazy grin spreads across his face and flashes a pearly white smile. With his thumb still stroking her cheek, he lifts her chin and looks her straight in her eyes.

"Because I wanted you here of course." He begins to giggle and and throws his head back to look at the ceiling of his movie room, equipped with lights to look like stars. Zayn calms his laughing and turns his head to look over at Kasmir, who still has her eyes on him with slightly parted lips.

Feeling an urge but atleast not comprehending what he's truly doing, Zayn Elaine's over the arm rest of the chair and places his lips on Kasmir. He was going to go in for only a small peck but is taken back by surprise when Kasmir begins kissing him back. He lifts the arm rest up that separates them and Kamsir instantly moves closer to him sit hat there's legs are touching.

Although she's in her sedated state, Kasmir feels butterflies erupt in her stomach the longer her lips are connected to Zayns, their mouths move in sync and as Zayn slips his tongue in her mouth a small help escapes her. She feels him smile against her but doesn't stop.

Zayn leans in closer and wraps his arms around Kasmirs waist and slowly guides her to straddle his waist. Her hips grip down onto Zayns lap and over Zayns prominent member who is now beginning to budge out. His hips buck off the couch and a quiet moan rosacea past Kasmir lips.

"Zayn.." a small whine erupts from her mouth as they both look at one another with lust filled eyes.

X
oop, cliff hanger for the one time ! I hope you all like this chapter and comment what you think may take place in the next chapter
Thank you all got reading, commenting and voting !!
-Dani