seven : sieben

Zayn

"Honestly fück my life." Zayn hears a high pitched groan and something smack against the brick wall. He looks up from his steering wheel and sees Kasmir standing directly in front of his car with her belongings dangling from her arms. He watches as she looks around the parking lot frantically looking lost and worried. She repeatedly presses the buttons on her phone but the phone doesn't wake, causing Zayn to come to a conclusion that it is dead.

After five minutes of watching her panic, he swallows his car and opens up the sun room to stand out of. "Bambi!" She looks up to Zayn and instantly feels fear. She stands there frozen with her mouth open looking like a dear in the headlights.

"Y-Yeah?" She repositions the belongs in her arms and straightens her posture. "Uhm, fück. Need a ride?" She looks from her left, and looks to her right and back down at her dead phone.

"I-ugh. Yes?" Zayn cocks his head to the side and unlocks the doors and opens it for Kasmir. "Where do you stay!" Zayn asked as she buckled herself in. She angled and worried look at him then shifted her eyes down to her lap. "Hidden valley apartments." Zayn smirks to himself and switches the gears into reverse.

"I've got mates that live out there." He chimes trying to fill the awkward silence. "You don't have-" he shakes his head and glances over at me for a short second. "You're different you know, you're not like the rest."

Kasmir shifts uncomfortably in the seats and looks out the window. "Well I am the only black girl the club had had in years. So tell me something I don't know." Zayn chuckles and shakes his head

Fiesty, he thinks while biting his lip and taking short glances over at her. "Well yeah that's true, but that wasn't what I was talking about. You-" he watches as Kasmir leans up in her seat to see around the apartment wall they are approaching and slam her head back on the seat.

"Shït." Since she didn't have a ride or her car and left later than usual her brother beat her home, something that has yet to happen while working at the club. Zayn's brows furrow as he pulls into a near spot. He watches as she quickly slides a pair of jeans up her legs and a crop top over her expensive bra and a coat on top.

"What are you doing?" She looks over at him clearly annoyed as it is and goes to open the door. She contemplates whether or not she should tell him but defeat is clear and evident.

"My brother doesn't know I'm a stripper and if he finds out he will kill me." Zayn thinks back to the grocery store and remembers the tall muscular man who was basically standing over her that whole time.

"St the grocery store- that was your brother." She plasters a fake smile on her face.

"Bingo. Now I gotta go, thanks for the ride." She closes the door softly and runs up the stairs and through a door where Zayn can no longer see her.

Zayn smiles to himself as he pulls off further into the apartment complexes to one of his mates. This whole time Zayn thought that that man was her boyfriend, pimp or even sugar daddy because he'll, it looks like Kasmir would have one.

But now figuring out that that was actually in fact her brother does intimidate him now, mostly his size. But hey she's single and he can now do whatever he wants with her without having any barriers.

Kasmir

Kasmir slips through the door as silently as possible and tip-ties to her room. She claims victory as she hasn't been caught but turns on the light and sees her brother laying down on her bed on his phone.

"You're late Kas." She silently thanks God that she left her shoes in Zayn's car and changed to more appropriate shoes that a bartender would wear.

She sets her purse and wallet down on her desk and sits on her bed to take her shoes off. "One of the bartenders cancelled last minute and I told her I would take her shift. My phone died and I didn't have a charger." Cairo let's out a puff of air and purses his lips.

"Who dropped you off then?" Her eyes go wide and she avoids eye contact with her brother. " Oh, just another bartender. His shift ended around the same time as mine and he said he could give me a ride."

"Oh really? Because if I'm not mistaken, that was the exact same car of the man who just couldn't take his eyes off you at the grocery store and the same guy you said who was a frequent customer at your bar." She broke out into cold sweats and tried to think up a lie as quick as possible.

"I work in one of the richest parts of town Cai. It's bound for people to have the same car." He mumbled a 'mhmm' and left his sisters room.

He still felt that something wasn't right, that in the pit of his stomach she was lying straight to his face, but he kept his mouth closed and let her be.

She took a long and needed shower and dressed in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. He stomach began to grumble so walked into the kitchen only to find out they neither her or Cairo have done a big grocery trip in about a month.

"Cairo we have no food to eat! A bïtch is hungry!" She heard his chuckling all the way down the hall and into the kitchen. "I guess you're right. Umm, twenty-four Wingstop?"

"Cai, its three in the morning, what restaurant is going to be open?"

"Let me say this again since you're obviously not catching on; twenty-four Wingstop. Hence the title twenty-four." He says with deliberate slowness, obviously annoying his little sister. "Okay, okay stop being annoying and let me change out of this and into something more presentable."

"Who are you trying to look cute for at three in the morning?" He flips her hair back and smiles. "My sugar daddy and pimps Cai."

All Kasmir changes into is a pair of black leggings, a bomber jacket and tennis shoes since it's slightly cold, especially at nights now.

She hops into the car with Cairo already waiting in and they drive to Wingstop. Only three or four cars are parked in the lot and from what Kasmir can see only a few people are sat inside.

The siblings walk in and sit at a booth across from one another. "So uh, I didn't suggest this place just to eat wings. I actually want you to meet someone, I felt bad after not telling you and I wanted y'all to meat one another sooner than later."

Kasmir hears footsteps next to her and snaps her head to the right only for her mouth to drop and eyes go wide. "Hi, I'm Camryn. It's so nice to finally meet you." Her facial expression is a mirror image of mine, wide eyes and all.

"Hi B-Camryn it's so nice to finally meet you. Cairo actually talks about you a lot now that I know you two are together." She sits down next to Cairo and they awkwardly sit there in silence.

"Excuse me for a minute, I need to pee." Kasmir scoots out of the booth and rushes to the bathroom. As if she almost read her mind, Camryn busts through the door a few short seconds later.

"What the actual fück Bunny!" Bunny grabs her hair and paces across the floor. "I know, I know. I don't know why the name Kasmir didn't ring a bell to me."