nineteen : neunzehn

A/N

YALL I AM SO SORRY THAG IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. WRITERS BLOCK HAS SERIOUSLY BEEN KICKING MY ASS WOTH THIS BOOK AND THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON IT TOOK SO LONG.

FOR THOSE OF TOI WHO STILL STUCK AROUND ALL THIS TIME AND IS STILL RIDING ALONG WITH THIS BOOK I APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH! ANYWAY THANK YOU ALL FOR HANGING IN THERE AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! ALSO DONT FORGET TO READ MY NEW BOOK CLOSE !

-Dani

Kasmir sits on the couch immobile and inaudible just as Zayn is the same planted by his door. Savannah has an amused face plastered in her caked up face as she thinks she knows what happened movements before she walked through the door.

"So you go from avoiding one another for weeks to fucking the first night you reunite. I thought we had a fucked up relationship Zaynie but I think you two might take the cake."

"We didn't- we didn't." Zayn repeats not able to get the rest of his words out of his mouth. The corner of Savannah's mouth turns up and she turns to face Kasmir. Her eyes slant into lines and her lips purse together. "Oh you didn't?" She question with a hint of something in her voice.

She's going to say it. Kasmir thinks to herself. Her pulse begins to quicken and her breath becomes unsteady, palms clammy and she can feel her throat begin to close. "Oh Bambi your still-"

"Savannah, don't." A devious smile graces her face and she turns to face Zayn. "Didn't know you were into virgins. Last time we spoke I thought you liked someone a little experienced?" Kasmir watches in horror as Zayn face falters to confusion. "What're you talking about Sav, she's not." Savannah's devilishly creepy chuckle sounds throughout the apartment and all Kashmir can see is red. To most this would be just an embarrassing moment and that would be it, but considering the source of who let the information out frustrates her and takes her back to a dark place.

A place that Kasmir has tried so hard to stow away within the depths of her memories in hopes that she'll soon forget the events that took place. But times like these when she's put on the spot and in such a negative bullying way as well, that's something that's unforgivable in Kasmirs book. With Savannah's back to Kasmir, Kas stands from the couch and quietly makes her way to Savannah. "See what I could do is scream in your face all day but you seem like the bitch who needs more than that to learn your lesson."

"Is that a threat?" Savannah's spins on her heels and walks up to Kasmir so their chest are practically touching. "Take it how you wanna, hoe." Kas isn't one to get into confrontations so her comes backs are quite, lame at times you could say. But a little birdie told her that Savannah hates to be called what she is, and that's a fucking hoe.

Savannah teeth clench tightly together and rage takes over her petite body. Before she can fully register what she's truly doing, she has a fist full of Kasmirs hair and is attempting to drag her down to the ground. Kasmir, being all too familiar with petty girl fights such as this one, isn't phased at all. Matter of factory it's quite comical to her at how little effort it being put into the abuse Savannah thinks she's giving off.

In one swift motion Kasmir grabs the ponytail on the back of Savannah's head and pulls her head down as hard as she can, resulting in her whole body falling to the ground with a thud. A few blows are thrown to Savannah's face by Kasmir and all the while Zayn stands silently by the door watching in bewilderment as the two girls brawl it out just mere feet away.

He doesn't make a move to separate the two women due to the fact that Savannah had this coming to her. He gawks in awe as Kasmir throws repeated blows to Savannah's head, her mouth wide open and spit flying out as if time slowed and was moving in slow motion. However the poorly beaten girl lets out a loud wail and Zayn is snapped from his trance. Within seconds he is kneeled onto the floor attempting to break the women apart. Knowing Kasmir is the stronger of the two girls he goes for her and forcefully lifts her off of Savannah and carries her body over to the couch.

"Are you fucking kidding Zayn? You're just going to let her hurt me like that?" Out of breath with bruises already developing on her porcelain skin, Savannah sits with her back to the door with a face full of horror and hurt. Zayn blankly stares at the girl and shrugs his shoulders. "You really had that one coming for you." He states and turns his attention towards Kasmir who's received only a mere scratch to her left cheek.

"You good?" She silently nods, not quite believing the events that had just played out. Being the gentile person she was she didn't like to harm anyone in any type of way. Whether that be physically, emotionally, or verbally, she just hated it and usually felt guilt afterwards.

But this time was different.

She didn't feel the instant guilt plaguing her thoughts, nor did she feel her normal sense of remorse. Rather she felt victorious and proud of herself and her actions she had just done.

A small smirk plagued her lips and as she looked to Zayns caramel eyes a smug grin reflectively played on his lips. "You really are the biggest asshole I've ever met Zayn, you really are. After everything, you can't even protect me, help me." He annoyingly shakes his head and turns away from Kasmir. He silently gathers Savannah's purse and coat and drops them into her lap. "Some battles are worth fighting for yourself, especially if you brought them upon yourself. I had nothing to do with this, if you want to treat people however you feel like it, it should be expected to accept and take whatever consequences come with that. Now get out my apartment."

She sits dumbfoundly on the floor with tears welling in her blue eyes. For a second Kasmir almost feels sad for her but those thoughts are quick to leave as she remembers how shitty the girl treated her. Savannah stands to her feet and gathers her belongings in her arms. She turns to Zayn with tears streaming down her cheeks in hopes that Zayn would change his mind and welcome her with open arms.

That hope is soon crushed as he lifts an arm and points out the door. "See you at the club." Are the last words he speaks to her before the door is slammed shut directly in her face.

"For someone who seems so innocent and sweet you sure can fight." A hearty laugh erupts from Kasmir and Zayn follows I'm suit. He walks away from the door and stands between Kasmirs legs as she's sat on the edge of the couch. "What can I say, with four brothers your bound to learn how to beat some ass every now and then."