Ch-10 Spread the News

Francis was secretly meeting with Matthew when they were interrupted. Gilbert appeared out of nowhere which caused the secret lovers to break apart. Francis jumped in front of Matthew.

"Gilbert would you mind leaving the room for a minute?" Francis asks but Gilbert just laughs.

"I've known for a while about you two so don't worry. Also have you decided on a name for the child?" Gilbert asks. Matthew practically felt the heat radiating from his red cheeks. Francis also had a slight blush cover his cheeks.

"Oh well..." Francis trails off and steps out of the way. He takes his seat on the bed and Matthew follows suit. Gilbert flops on the bed letting his feathery, snow white hair fall slightly over his eyes.

"While you two were getting it on, Hearts just got invaded by Clubs." Gilbert sighs. Francis is up in a second.

"What? But how? Ludwig always seemed to be so powerful and on top of things..." Francis says. Matthew yawns and nods. Gilbert sits up and looks at the pair.

"You can be as powerful as a God but if you are not prepared for a war then you are powerless." Gilbert says. Francis nods and sits down.

"I suppose Diamonds and Spades will now have to ally together and take on Clubs." Francis crosses one leg over the other. Matthew crawls over and rests his head on Francis' shoulder. The omega watched Gilbert with curious violet eyes.

"Man if only I met Matthew before I met Lovino." Gilbert's blood red eyes pierced into the omega's purple eyes. Francis wrapped an arm around Matthew's waist and pulled the omega into his lap; hiding Matthew's face in the process. Gilbert laughs at the growl Francis lets out.

"So how do you know about Matthew and the child?" Francis asks after calming down.

"I'm a Joker. I can be anywhere, anytime and I do like to keep checks on my friends. It was only a matter of time before I came across you two together, although the way I did find out was a little awkward. I mean it's not every day you see your best friend getting ridden." Gilbert jokes. Francis' dark blue eyes widened slightly in memory.

"I thought I saw someone out of the corner of my eye." Francis sighs. Gilbert laughs and nods.

"I couldn't have been happier to be a Joker that day. I was in and out faster than you could strip someone." Gilbert says. The joke causes Matthew to start laughing. Francis rolls his eyes.

"So are you going to warn Spades?" Francis asks.

"Peter is there now, but I'm going to have to leave you early. I have some business to attend to in Spades." Gilbert says before disappearing. Francis runs his hand through Matthew's soft hair and sighs.

"Go pack your things and tell Lilli to as well. Warn Basch about what has happened; he needs to start preparing for war. Lilli and I need to visit Spades to start an alliance and figure out a plan of action." Francis says.

"Why must I pack my bags?" Matthew asks.

"The next place Clubs will come for is Diamonds and I will not have you here when they attack." Francis says. Matthew nods before hurrying off to spread the news. Francis sighed and rubbed his face. He started pulling on his jacket and brushing his hair before turning and leaving as two maids came in to pack his stuff up for the journey to Spades.