Ch-11 Leaving for Spades

The three Royals and one servant stayed quiet through the whole journey. Matthew was nervous. What if his brother discovered his pregnancy? What if Lilli noticed and asked? Matthew was terrified being in the same carriage as Lilli and Basch. If Lilli discovered the pregnancy she could have Matthew executed and knowing Basch the beta could strangle Matthew to death. Matthew was terrified of Basch. He was terrifying for a beta; but the beta didn't exactly come from the best background.

Francis could smell Matthew's fear. He knew why Matthew was scared. What would happen if Basch or Lilli figured the pregnancy out? Would Francis bring himself to stand against his entire Kingdom? Francis was nervous as well. He didn't want Matthew getting in trouble. He definitely didn't want the omega dead. If Matthew was killed because of the pregnancy Francis didn't know how he would make himself go on. The alpha just wouldn't be able to bring himself to continue happily living if he knew that he was the reason Matthew was buried six feet underground.

Lilli could smell the fear in the carriage. She assumed it was because of the news. Lilli could only guess they were scared of knowing the fate of Hearts. She didn't know if Hearts would be able to survive the entire time it is under Clubs destructive rule. Lilli sighed as she shivered. She really didn't like the atmosphere of the carriage.

Basch heard his sister sigh and noticed her shiver. He figured it was due to the bad atmosphere. It really wasn't the best atmosphere for a carriage. He also noticed the way Matthew and Francis stared at each other intensely. Both males looked like they had something to say but didn't know what to say. Basch could only wonder what the two were thinking about. Unfortunately, he was never able to read Francis very well and he had a problem of stereotyping people into certain areas. Even if said people were more then what he made them out to be.

All of them were very grateful when they reached the Castle of Spades. They were more than happy to get out of the castle and away from each other.