Ch-12 Isabel's Home and Family

Lovino, Lilli and Matthew stood in front of a large empty looking house. It didn't look like anyone had lived here for years. Lovino looked at Matthew.

"Are you sure this is the house?" Lovino asks and Matthew nods.

"Yeah. Isabel and her family don't actually live in the house they live on the property. They have a huge amount of cattle so they just travel with the cattle and live off the land. You might meet them if you get lucky." Matthew smiles. Matthew walks up the stairs and onto the veranda. He opens the door up and walks in. Lovino and Lilli follow him. Lilli was carrying Maria. Lovino had explained to her what was going on.

"She's just the cutest." Lilli smiles. Lovino nods and Matthew smiles looking at the two of them. "I can't wait to have a child. Francis would be so happy if I gave him an alpha as his first child." Lilli says. Matthew feels his heart shatter for the small girl. Matthew was standing in front of her pregnant with her mate's child.

"Just pick a room and you can stay there." Matthew smiles again. He turns and walks up a flight of stairs before going into one of the rooms. He places his bag on the ground and sits down on the bed. He glanced around and chuckled remembering the memories. When Matthew and Alfred would run away from home they always came here. It took them a while to figure out that the house was actually owned by someone. So they nearly had a heart attack when they woke up to find a brunette alpha standing over them with a frown. Fortunately, Isabel had paid them to stay at the house and keep it clean. Isabel had a large family that didn't follow normal society rules. Isabel had two mates; Tatiana and Lorain. Overall Isabel had about 8 children of all different ages, but that was the last time Matthew was here. Tatiana's two older alpha brothers also stayed with the family with their mates and Lorain's omega sister also stayed on the property with her mate and children.

"Matthew." Lovino stuck his head into the room.

"Yes?" Matthew asks.

"Is it alright if we made something to eat? Lilli and I are hungry." Lovino says.

"Oh of course. I'll show you where everything is too." Matthew gets up. He goes into the kitchen and helps them prepare some food for the three of them. Lilli and Lovino froze when they heard the whistles and laughter of people. Lilli jumps slightly at the noise of a whip cracking. Matthew gestures for them to follow him. He walks out of the front door and onto the veranda before leaning on the rail. Lilli and Lovino cautiously walk up next to Matthew. They notice the large amount of people sat on horseback herding some cattle into an area near a lake. Once that was done they headed for the house. A brunette with long hair in a plait noticed the group. She raised a hand causing the others to stop as she dismounted and walked up the stairs.

"Matthew, that you?" The girl asks. Matthew smiles and nods, giving the alpha a hug. He feels Isabel press her nose against his scent gland and sniff quietly. When the pair pulled back the alpha raised an eyebrow at Matthew. Matthew mouthed a 'later' to her.

"Izzy, meet Lilli and Lovino." Matthew pointed at each. The two of them smiled and waved.

"Isabel." Isabel nods her head. Maria starts crying from the house and before Lovino couldn't even react Isabel was gone. Some omegas were gone as well. Isabel appeared again holding a quiet Maria.

"How did you..." Lovino trails off. Isabel chuckles and hands the baby over.

"I've raised 10 children that are my own and my omegas have helped raise 9 children that weren't their own. You get used to reacting to a baby's cry." Isabel chuckles. A few young teenage omegas came forward to gush over the child. Lovino was nervous having the strangers near his baby.

"Kids leave the omega alone." Isabel says and the omegas let out a whine before hurrying off. She gestures for Matthew to come with her as she walked off. Matthew followed giving Lovino and Lilli a reassuring smile. Lilli soon became friends with a lot of the omegas because they were around her age.

"So Matthew, who knows of your pregnancy?" Isabel asks. Isabel had the nose of a bloodhound, much to Matthew's annoyance.

"Queen Arthur, King Francis and that's about it... I think." Matthew says.

"So King Francis is the father?" Isabel sits down on a rock. Matthew takes a seat on a rock opposite Isabel.

"How did you figure that out?" Matthew asks.

"Well the only alpha that knows if King Francis and Queen Arthur is good at magic which would make, you smelling like some random alpha, sense." Isabel says. Matthew sighs and nods.

"It's hard. I'm Francis' mate and mother to his unborn child. His real mate, Queen Lilli, thinks I'm such a nice and sweet person. She seems to adore me and I'm so scared at how upset she'll be when she finds out the truth." Matthew says. Isabel nods and stands petting Matthew's head.

"Don't worry, everything will fall into place. My family is tired and they need rest, they won't enter the house until I give my word so I need to be off to help them settle in. If you're nervous about the pregnancy you can stay with me until you give birth to the child. The omega's in my family will be more than happy to help raise the child or even raise the child for you." Isabel says as she smiles at Matthew. Matthew nods and stands following behind the alpha.

"I might just take you up on that offer. I honestly don't want Alfred knowing just yet and I definitely don't want Lilli knowing." Matthew says. Isabel nods.

"Alright everyone, time to head inside! Omegas need to get to work on food." Isabel says and the huge amount of people race inside. Omegas working on making food; alphas untacking the horses and the one beta helping the alphas. Matthew, Lovino and Lilli eat the food they made as they watch the omegas get to work in the huge kitchen.