Chapter 4 Nekoma

Your POV

I felt my eyes get watery as they yelled "WELCOME TO THE TEAM" I wiped my eyes and hugged the little crows.

Time Skip into like 5 minutes

After that very emotional hug and greeting I went to see what the other teams were doing even though most of Karasuno didn't want me going. Don't know why though?

Nishinoya POV

I was chatting with Shouyo until I saw Y/N heading towards the Nekoma Gym. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! MINEEEEEE!" I internally screamed in my head as I ran towards her taking a hold of her shoulder.
"Y/N please don't go!" I gave her puppy dog eyes. "Sorry Noya but it's my job. But I'll come back Kay!" She playfully winked and patted my head. She was a little taller than me so I looked up at her winky smile and blushed.

I spread my arms out ready to hug her. I leaned forward and.....

.....fell. 'DAMNMITTTTTT!!!!!!" I screamed in my head as I watched her run like a little kid to the other teams gym. I pounded my fist to the ground while Tanaka patted my pat saying,"Good try Noya."

Y/N POV

I headed over to the another gym where a different team was practicing. "Well well well what do we have here! A crow coming into cat territory hm?", I looked to my side to see where the voice was coming from. Then I see a boy with pudding like hair who was playing a game, he was almost the same height as me. Then there was a tall black bed headed guy. "Um I'm Y/N.", I said with a 'not so confident' voice. "I'm Kuroo and this is Kenma." The bed head said as he pointed to pudding head.

I smiled and held out my hand to Kenma saying,"Hello Kenma it's nice to meet you, and you to Kuroo. Also can you tell me where your captain is?" Kuroo gave a pretty cat-ish grin as he pointed to himself,"Oy I'm the captain little lady!" I looked at him with a 'really' look.

Kenma POV

I felt the air get awkward and wanted to get out of there, but something about Y/N, made me comfortable. I got snapped out of my thoughts by my character dying. I sighed a little louder then I should have and Y/N noticed. She looked at me with curiosity which made me tense up. What made things even worse was that Kuroo got called over by Yaku since Yaku was having trouble with Lev. I had a small thought saying,'Lev and Yaku would actually be cute.'

"Um Kenma can I try playing I mean we've just met but my cousin won't let me play video games." She said with so much life in her eyes. I unknowingly smiled and handed over to her as I ran back to practice.

Kuroo POV (ooooooooooooh)

I smirked at Kenma as he came over to our team. "Wow already give her your game console, why don't you guys just get married already jeez." Leaving Kenma a red blushing yet pale mess. I smirked in victory 'I won't let Kenma get her before I do.

Y/N POV

I was looking around the gym when I saw a really tall dude who I'm pretty sure his name was Lev make a super awesome spike. Stars lit up my eyes as he made eye contact with my in mid air, he flashed me a super cute grin as he landed but sadly slipped and fell. 'Slow Claps'

Sorry bout the short Chapter very very very busy sitting in bed.