Chapter 6 Friends?

Wassup author here thanks for stuff like reads yeahhh. Ok enjoy!!! Btw the heading picture will usually be random things. Pictures are not mine, please give the artists some love though ❤️~~

Y/N POV

              My forehead was slightly bruised since I had bumped into someone. I then realized that I was staring a someone's chest. I hesitated at first to look up, then once I had the courage to look up I saw fluffy blond hair. Oh yeah Tsukishima Kei, he's part of Karasuno. Did I mention he was a cute boy. His glasses perfectly matched him. Then I noticed that he gave me this confused look.

 Then I noticed that he gave me this confused look

He didn't smile nor give me a snarky look. He stared at me till he realized he was staring.

" Ah sorry. U-um watch where your going you c-could get hurt---"

He said, slowly getting quieter. I gave him a genuine smile as I bowed apologizing. He turned to face the other way his face obviously flushed.

"Oh I sorry I'll chat with you later I have to take to Daichi-san. See you later Tsukishima."

I stated, proud that I knew his name. Then I left him dazed as I walked to find Daichi. After a while of searching I came across him chatting with Coach Ukai. I politely and patiently waited for the two to end their chat, but deep down I wanted to run up and blurt out "Daichi I need to talk to you. Go away coach Ukai! I'm more important just kidding maybe." But since I'm such a nice person I waited tapping my foot. Finally after 80000 years Daichi and Ukai's talk was over and I bolted over to him.

"Yo Daichi,"

I bluntly stated still slightly tired from waiting for (so long) a while.

"Ah Y/N-san! What do you need?"

Daichi replied completely oblivious of my rude-ish tone.

"I just needed to know what teams are here. And where I can find them."

I said bringing a smile back to my face.

"Well Karasuno is here which is our team. Fukurodani is here. The are located in the Third gym and they are a really famous volleyball powerhouse. Then Nekoma which is the team that invited us. They are located in the Second gym. Anything else?"

Daichi said as he rubbed his face with a towel.

"Nope!"

I said popping the P at the end. Then I trotted away to the bench to grab a clip board and pen. A burning fire of determination was viable in my eyes as I told myself "I'm so ready to take this new challenge on!!!!" But then I felt or more like heard my stomach grumble in need of food. I mentally groaned as I glanced at the clock. 11:30. 30 more minutes till lunch. I was about to go check out the Fukurodani gym and how they play, but someone ran up to me.

"Excuse me Ushijima-san!"

I turn around to see Kuroo running up to me. I felt a chill run down my spine.

"Um Y/N is fine. No need to address me by my last name."

Even though he kinda crept me out before I want to get to know someone before I judge them. I can tell by his face that he was guilty so I gave him genuine smile.

"Oh um Y/N-san. I wanted to start by saying I'm sorry. And I would like to start over a begin as friends."

He sounded so sincere so I had to accept. I took one of his hands to my smaller ones and said,

"Of course, lets start again."

He grinned happily and you could see that it was genuine. I went up to my tip toes trying to feel his hair.

"You like my hair don't you?"

Kuroo commented as you gently patted his head. And you hummed a yes. He purred again and I thought 'I wonder what Fukurodani is like?'

"Oi Kuroo come on we have to practice. Gomen Ushijima-San."

A shorter boy exclaimed as he tugged harshly at Kuroos ear.

"But Yaku~~~~ Me and Y/N-Chan were having a bonding friendship moment!"

Kuroo whined and I giggled slightly at his cute behaviour. I waved slightly smiling.

Lol waz good. Never mind thanks for reading.