Chapter 3: the unfaithful

i knew i was in love.Or thought i was.

I had everything i ever wanted, i had a wife whom was a princess, i had power, i had a "kingdom". it didn't take long for the people of neighboring towns to request for my help. i got a request that interested me the most so i decided to investigate but before i decided to leave i wanted to try to master my powers at least a little so i said "blitzschlag(lightning strike)" but ended up zapping myself in to a self induced black out.

when i woke up, i was on a dirt road "dammit" i thought as i remember i passed out, i jumped up and headed on my way.i finally arrived at the town and almost immediately i smelt and heard demons so i smiled popped my neck, fingers and my back and muttered "let the blitzkrieg(lightning war) begin" i shot of to the nearest noise i heard and demon i smelt i immediately lodged my blade from my wrist gauntlets in  the back of his head then shot of to the next demon but i threw my boomerang at another demon while i ran to the 2nd demon i heard a THACK and i grabbed the demon and pointed him to the direction of my boomerangs return path when i heard a soft thud and i pulled my boomerang from his chest, i licked some of the blood off and smiled, my dog K9's and normal teeth showing, then i yelled "blitz ziel(lighning target)" and almost instantly i had an inpeneratable shield of electricity and lightning outlining my body then from left to right demons popped out of no were there were thousands they swarmed me like flies then i swallowed them in a cocoon of darkness i injected them with the worst darkness to the point all light in their souls left them leaving them blind and stunned then to finish them i yelled "LOS(off)" and a shock wave of electricity and lightning evaporating them to nothing. i shocked myself to near death i started to head home.

i arrived at my house and slowly made it to my room and then i saw it....a man i knew as jyro laying with my princess "what the hell!" i yelled he jumed up and ran out, i was left stunned i grabbed my stuff and ran off also but i knew were i was going, i was going to the king.

it was not long before me and the king found out were this jyro was living, the king wanted me to stay back while he would talk to him but i decided talking was not enough, this man destroyed my life. the king knocked on the door and just then i ran up to the door just in time to grab jyro by the neck and pile a ton of punches into his chest area, i could tell he was trying to catch them but he couldnt, i was way to fast "now now friedriech be careful. we dont want him dead, his punishment will be worse" i dropped him "friedriech drag him to the castle" i grabbed his hair and dragged him all the way to the castle in to the council room. i was quick to take off my face mask and my helmet showing off my teeth and ears "jyro alstream for your crimes against the royal family, you will receive the ultimate punishment!!" he shouted and i smiled glaring my dog k9 teeth "you are to be exiled from the shadow clan! friedriech what would you like to do seeing as the crime affected you the most"the king continued, i smiled "make him remember this for the rest of his life? hehe sure why not" i muttered with a laugh, with my hound like instincts i attacked while he was down. i slammed my fist into his face WHACK  "and so begins the second part of the punishment"  jyro ran at me a punch ready, i read him like a book and dodged his punch delivering several punches to his gut he bent over i grabbed him and slammed him into the ground and repeatedly kicked and stomped his head "ohh, blood" i said as i licked some of it off my hand but just then he kicked my chin and i flew back he then grabbed my leg to keep me from moving and did a spinning jump kick to my chest, i fell back again but jumped up quick enough to yell "blitzschlag" and the electricity blades from my gauntlets flew at him acting as a very lethal tazer i let him have it for a while and then i stopped at the kings touch on my shoulder, he fell to the ground cringing in pain then the king said "jyro, though you are exiled your mission will still carry out, you leave tomorrow" i turned to the king and told him "im going to go on a long mission and watch my wife" i left the room with my gear and left the town, people left and right were telling me good bye and i left the town angry yet satisfied.