Chapter 5: The Angel Max and the Monkey Ceo

As this angel was flying above me i heard him say tacitly "i know the person your after friedriech, most of all i know you" i looked up, my sense of feral direction was going crazy, i decided it was a bird hunt then. i waited till he got a little closer to the ground and when he did i jumped up and grabbed hold of his foot and sent terrawatts of electricity through his body and since some of his feathers were light weight metals they conducted even more electricity, he feel to the ground with a thud and lied there with electricity surging through his body, "its not just for demons you know" i said informatively, the electricity seemed to ware down he smiled and looked at me then said "T-thats N-n-nice, B-but i have a weapon for you!" he then let off a huge amount of light i went blind for a while then i was slammed against a wall or tree i then felt hundreds of points were i noted large amounts of pain were sparking from, i regained my vision only to see the angels purple eyes peering into my eyes "woah, you have blue eyes AND white hair, why is that? that makes no sense" i looked down at my body to see several feathers in my chest, and legs. "what the hell are these damn things" i muttered and then looked at him, he smiled and said "just a little something i made up, when me and my monkey friend found out we would be watching a feral demon named "you"" i looked around and saw no sign of a monkey, then i remembered "i have smelling (duurr)" i thought, i then used my nose, and immediately i smelt the annoying smell of jungle, trees and bananas right above me. when i looked up i saw a man sitting on a branch he smiled and jumped in front of me pushing his friend out of the way this man was only about 5 feet tall he has a monkey face that looked very--human? i don't know but he has shiny orange eyes he had a traditional samurai and i could tell he was eyeing me down, he looked up and saw my ears (ALWAYS THE EARS) he smiled and turned to his partner the angel who still had his feathers stuck in my skin keeping me pinned against the tree "did you see his ears" the monkey whispered to the angel "yeah, hes a demon dog. He has no one traveling with him--do you think we should watch him?" they both looked at me "yeah i heard you with my "huge" ears, now can i please be let loose?" the angel smiled and walked over to me and started to pull out what i just discovered as 7 inch feather blades after he pulled out the last one i glared my k9's and punched the angel in the face blood started to pour from his nose "ouch you little piece of...."  "tisk tisk tisk, its a sin to cuss" i interrupted, the monkey jumped to me to stop me from beating the crap out of his friend, "hold up" he said, i turned around grabbed his shoulder and sent a few hundreds of terrawatts through his body, he dropped "THATS for commenting on my ears" i said with a little embarrassment in my voice which he seemed to pick up on "and your fluffy white tail that also has blue and purple streaks on it" i turned and shocked the angel. the monkey man stood up and said "the names Ceo, nice to meet you" he looked at his angel friend and said "him over there, the one you made go through a seizure, his name is Max, we decided that we will follow you around and help you" i stood there starring at the two, then they both started to laugh "my names friedriech--wait why am i telling you guys? you already know who i am!" i then stood there and thought "oh crap, these guys wanna help me kill jyro?--greaatt".