Chapter 1: We Meet Again

Rey's POV

I ran though the forest trying to get away. Branches cut my face. Blood dripped down my cheek. I pressed myself against against a large tree trying to hid myself from him. I pushed off from the tree and ran off once again to the unknown. I could hear his labored breathing behind be. I froze. Stopped in my tracks, I watched him circle me like pray.

"Finally I can finish what I started" he said as he plunged his lightsaber into my chest. I scream as my world faded into darkness.

I bolt up in my restraints which greet me with a blistering pain. As I gasp for air, I taking in my surroundings. The room was all to familiar. I see him crouching down in front of me.

"You had another nightmare," he said looking up at me.

"Like you care, Kylo Ren," I spat back at him.

He stands up and comes beside me. "Tell me about you dream," Kylo Ren asking as if it truly concerned him. I looked at him and said nothing. I wondered if I left a scar from our last meeting.

"You know I can take what ever I want," Kylo Ren says getting closer to me.

"I'm not telling a masked creature anything," I growl back at him."

Kylo Ren steps back. Without breaking eye contact, he slowly takes off his helmet. Sure enough, gave him a scar.

"Now then. I'm no longer a 'masked creature' am I," Kylo Ren says with a smirk. He reaches out his hand and enters my mind. "Here we are," he whispers in my ear. A cold chill races down my back. His eyes grow wide as he continues with my dream. He fell back away from me. My breaths quicken. He strides towards me. I look in his eyes as every thing fades to black once again.

Kylo's POV
I look at Rey as she passes out. As soon as I'm sure she's out, I walk over to her. I look down at her. I feel it again.  When I come near her that feeling comes back. I shake my head and put back on my helmet. I turn and look back at her one more time before leaving.

"Supreme Leader, you called me," I say bowing down to my master. "Yes Kylo. I see compassion in you for the scavenger," booms Supreme Leader Snoke. I look up to him. "There is no compassion for that girl, that... scavenger," I say in utter disgrace. "Kylo, stand up. I have a task for you. Convince the girl to join us. She is powerful, she will be of great use," Supreme Leader Snoke says looking down at me. "Yes master. I will not fail you."

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note
Hey guys! Welcome to my fanfic and THANK YOU for reading, it's tea means a lot. You guys have no idea how excited I am to start this story with y'all! I'm sorry for the really short chapter but as I start developing my ideas they will become longer. This first chapter was to get the base down, sorry for no Reylo action, but trust me it's coming! Please comment what you think about this so far, I greatly appreciate the support. I would love to get to know my readers so tell me how you found my story and where your from! Country wise! I love you all and see you on the other side! THE NEXT PART WILL BE POSTED TODAY OR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS