Chapter 11: With Everything I Have

This chapter is for Reylo_Trash_2187 I know something big just happened in her life and she's so kind to me and an amazing writer and friend!

Rey's POV

I wake up early in the morning. Ben is still asleep next to me. I get up quietly trying not to wake up Ben. I climb out and walk over to the cribs.

I pick up Hannah and Falcon. I set them down on the bed. I take my cape Ben gave me out of the closet. I put it on and pick them back up. I hide them under my cape. I look back at Ben. I place a kiss on his forehead.

I head out towards the hanger. I see a group of stormtroopers head for me. I quickly climb onto the ship. I sit down Falcon and Hannah down in the co-pilot seat. I hear someone walk up onto the ship. I try to close the hatch but it's too late.

I feel arms wrap around me. I try to shake out of it's grasp. I start to scream. It covers my mouth with its hand. "Don't want to wake Hannah and Falcon, do you?" It says. I recognize the voice. I whip around.

"You scared the crap out of me Ben," I say.

He laughs at me. I smack his arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For being stupid."

"Do you know where we are going?"

"Of course. I've already got rid of our tracker. I've set in our course and we're ready to go," I say proudly.

"Alright then. Let's leave this place."

We climb off the ship. We are immediately surrounded by resistance troopers. I see General Leia push through the crowd.

"Leia!" I yell running towards my only mother figure.

Leia opens her arms and embraces me. She sets back and looks at the bundle in my arms. She looks back up at me. I put it in her arms. I feel Ben walk up beside me.

"Leia this is your granddaughter," I say smiling.

She looks down and then back up at Ben.

"Ben? Is it really you?"

"It is mom," Ben say handing me Falcon. He pulls his mom into him.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Leia steps back. "It's ok Ben. You're here and that's all that matters."

I put Falcon on her arms too. "And this is your grandson, Falcon."

She smiles down at them. "Well what are we still doing in here? I see you have a ring on your finger Rey. I'll take care of these two. You two have a wedding to plan," Leia laughs. She winks at us as she walks away.

Ben's POV

"Finished!" Rey says slamming a binder full of our wedding plans. I pick her up and swing Rey around. She laughs.

I set her down. "Well in one week we will be together."

"Forever," she say planting a kiss on my cheek.

I stand at the end of the isle watch Rey walk down I her beautiful wedding day. I feel a tear run down my face. I quickly wipe it off before anyone can see.

When she makes it down she hands her bouquet to one of her bridesmaids. I take her hands.

Everything the priest say goes over my head. I only come to realization when me and Rey say I Do.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

I dip Rey back and kiss her. I set her back up. My lips still lingo on hers.

"I love you with everything I have Rey."

Authors note

Ok so I have some good news and some bad news.

Ok here's the bad news. This book is coming to a end in a few chapters. Maybe even the next chapter.

BUT here's the good news. I'M WRITING A SQUEL TO THIS BOOK! YAY. It'll follow Hannah, Falcon, Rey, and Ben! So yeah!

Please go check out my Cover Vote book! I need your help! After this book is done, I'll be starting an AU called 'Picture Perfect'. I don't have may details right now but I do know ITS GONNA BE AMAZING. JK but please read it when it comes out!

I love y'all! K, thanks, bye!😘😘