Chapter 3: Turning Tides

Kylo's POV

I walk down to Rey's cell. I open the doors to see her sleeping. I walk over to her and look down at her. I pick her up and carry her down a few rooms to the integration room. As I sit her down in the chair and strap in the restraints, she wakes up. I look her in the eyes and say one thing, "Why are you waiting."

She looks at me in confusion. "For your family," I explain. She looks at me with wide eyes. I see them fill with tears. "Because I have hope," she says looking down at the ground.

I take off my helmet. "You don't know what happened to them, do you?" I question her. She looks at me with tears falling down her cheeks. "Wh-wh-what happened to them?" she stutters repeating my words. "So Luke and Leia never told you that they betrayed them," I say looking deep in her eyes. I can see her breaking apart.

"Luke and Leia would never..." Rey started, but she never finished. She looks up to me. "Would they," she whispers searching for an answer in my eyes. "Oh, but they did. They sent them in as bait in an attack. Except there was no attack. They sent them in to die," I spat. "It was all a plan to get rid of them. They never wanted your parents, they only wanted you. Their whole friendship was based on you. Your parents didn't want you to train to be a Jedi, but Luke and Leia insisted. So they sent them to their death. After they were gone, they sent you to Jakku. They betrayed them, they were best friends. But in the end, THEY KILLED THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY WANTED YOU," I yell, trying to break the last little bit of hope she had. "But if you don't believe me, then come with me and ask them yourself. We found their base and tomorrow we attack. You don't have to come, but don't think I'm letting you go back to those murders and traitors you call friends," I say looked at her with a smirk.

I take off her restraints and turn around to leave the room. I hear her fall to the ground sobbing. I want to turn around and just hold her in my arms. But I know I can't or Supreme Leader will be extremely unhappy. "I'll see you tomorrow," I hear her sob behind me. I turn around and smile down at her. "I'll see you then," I say with no emotion.

Rey's POV

I lay on the ground sobbing. How could they be dead! Why would Luke and Leia do that! Anger builds up inside of me. They treated me like family and told me my family would come home. I guess our relationship was built on lies.

I hear the door open. Two Stormtroopers come in. I stand up and let them drag me out of the room. They take me back to the cell where I'm staying. I lay down on the bed and curl myself into a ball. I fall asleep dreaming of what life would be if Luke and Leia weren't backstabbers.

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders. I look up to see Kylo standing over me. His mask is off and I can see him smiling. "Ready to go," he says standing back up. "Ready as I'll ever be," I sigh. "Let's go," he says putting on his mask.

We walk silently down the hallway down to the hanger with all the ships. Stormtroopers were running around and loading into ships. We enter our own ship. I sit down and just look at my hands. Kylo sits down next to me. He takes off his mask. "Nervous," he says looking at me. I look up at him and nod. He pulls me into his arms and holds me there. I lean my head on his chest. I feel him stroking my hair. I drift off into sleep listening to the steady beat of his heart.

Kylo's POV

I look down at Rey who has fallen asleep in my arms. I brush the hair out of her face. I smile down at her and start to wake her up. "We're almost here, beautiful," I whisper as I stroke her hair. She sits up and smiles at me. I hand her a small blaster. "I'm trusting you with this," I say as she takes it out of my hand. "You can trust me," she says smiling up at me.

We arrive at the Resistance base. Me and Rey stand up. I put back on my mask. "Follow me," I say turning back to Rey. She nods in response. We walk out in to the chaos around us. I turn to the Stormtroopers following us. "Find General Organa and the old Jedi " I order it them. They run off, following my orders. I turn to Rey, "any idea where why would be," I say. "Follow me," she says running off. I run after her.

We enter inside of the base. She runs down the hallways looking back every once in a while making sure I'm following. She stops in front of a large door and turns to me and whispers," in here." I take out my lightsaber and run into the room.

Rey's POV

We barge into the room. I see Leia and Luke standing in front of a control panel. They whip their heads around and look at me and Kylo. "Ben," whispers Leia. "Ben is dead!" Kylo yells ball at her. He turns to me, "I'll hold them here go get a squad of Stormtroopers," he says to me. I turn around and run to find some troopers.

Once I find some, they follow me back tit he room where Leia and Luke are being held by Kylo. We run in and they grab Luke and Leia. "Take them back to the ship," Kylo orders. We walk out of the room and head back to the ship.

When we finally arrive at the First Order base, Luke and Leia are taken to the integration room. Me and Kylo walk into the room. I look at him and he looks down at me. "Don't be nervous," he says to me as walk into the room. How could I not be nervous. I'm confronting the people who sent my parents off to be killed. The people I used to call family!

I walk into the room and see them strapped into the chairs. I look at them and they sit upright when they see me. "Rey," Leia sighs when she sees me. "Don't talk to me," I spat at her. "I know what you did to my parents." She looks to Luke. "Rey, they..." Luke starts. "Stop!" I yell at them. "You sent them in as bait in an attack that didn't even exist!" "Rey! Let me tell you the story," Luke whispers to me.

Kylo steps out of the darkness and turns to me. "Rey, you know the story, they're backstabbers. You need someone to teach you the way of the force. Let me teach you," he says, stepping towards me. "Rey! No!" Luke yells trying to stop me. I turn to Luke and back to Kylo. I hesitate and then say, "I'm ready to learn, master."

Authors Note!
Hey guys! Ok first off I absolutely love the idea of dark Rey! So here is the new chapter I've been working on nonstop! It's a lot longer, so I'm happy about that. I hope y'all enjoy because I worked really hard on this! I'm trying to make this the best I can and I would love if you guys give me feedback! See ya in the other side!
The next one will be posted today or tomorrow hopefully