Chapter 6: Forgiven but Never Forgoten

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Reylo_Trash_2187 ! She helped me so much with this chapter and is super nice! She has amazing stories and is just a great person!

Rey's POV

We walk back to our rooms. Before I walk in Kylo turns to me. "I'll be back in a little bit, I'll make dinner," he say opening his door.

"I look forward to it," I say sticking my head out of my halfway closed door. I walk in my room and go to the bathroom. I get in the shower and let the water wash all my worries away. I get out and go change into something comfortable.

Right after I get dressed, I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and open the door to see Kylo standing there with two plates full of food. He walks in and hands me the plate. "I hope your hungry," he laughs elbowing me.

"I am," I say sitting down digging into my plate. "This is amazing," I say what my mouth full.

"Thank you," Kylo says laughing.

We eat in silence for a while. After I'm done I turn to him. "Why did you do it?"

Kylo turns to me with a confused look on his face. "Why did I do what?"

"Why did you kill your father?"

I see tears swell up in his eyes, but they go away when he sits up straight. "I had to. I was becoming too weak. Killing him made me stronger."

I put my hand on his leg. "Kylo there's still light in you."

He turns to me with anger in his eyes. "Ben, come home with me. They'll accept..." I start, but before I knew what was happening, Kylo uses the force to slam me into the wall. I fall in my knees coughing. I try to stand up, but Kylo force lifts me up in the air.

I try to breath but Kylo was force choking me. I claw at my neck , knowing that it'll do nothing. "Ben," I manage to choke out.

"BEN IS DEAD," he screams at me. "I killed him along with my father. I will never go back to the light, don't even try. The old me is dead. Don't even try to bring me back to those traitors and murders that you call friends!"

Everything starts to become blurry. I feel him drop me as he slams my door shut. I stumble to he bathroom and look at my neck. Huge black bruises had already started to form, more still coming.

I cough into my hand. I see blood splattered on my hand from where I coughed. Now I can't stop coughing. I bang in the wall to Kylo's room.

"KYLO," I scream still banging on the wall. I back up from the wall and walk towards my bed. As I walk, black dots appear in my vision. Before I make it to my bed I fall down into a world of darkness.

Kylo's POV

I hear Rey banging on my wall, but I ignore her. I go and take a shower. "Who is she to talk to me like that!" I say to myself furious. I get out of the shower and go to bed. I had another sleepless night. 

I wake up in the morning and get dressed quickly and go get breakfast. I look around the cafeteria for Rey, but she's nowhere to be seen. "Probably sulking in her room," I laugh to myself.

I go to Rey's room and bang on the door. I put my ear to my door and see if I can hear her moving around. I hear nothing. I bang on the door again. "Rey, get up! It's time to go train," I yell. I put my ear to the door, once again. Nothing.

I take out my lightsaber and cut down the door. I step into the room and see Rey. She was laying on the floor with a puddle of blood coming from her mouth. I run to her and scoop her up in my arms. I hear stormtroopers marching by the door. "You!" I yell at the passing trooper. He turns to me. "Run and tell he medical ward that I'm coming." He nods and sprints off.

I check Rey's pulse. Soft and weak, but there. I stand up and sprint down to medical ward with Rey passed out in my arms. I make it to the ward, panting. Doctors surround me and take her from my arms. I try to follow them to where they were taking her. But I was stopped by General Hux. "Supreme Leader wants to see you. Now." Hux says with a grimacing smile.

I turn to see where Rey went, but she was already gone. I turn around and storm off to see Supreme Leader.

I enter the room and bow down. "Kylo,  you know why you are here," Supreme Leader's voice booms in the room.

"Yes master," I say quietly, afraid of what he was going to do.

"I am proud of you padawan. You brought her into come to the dark side and that is what you did. You broke her last night and now she is one of us." 

"Th-Th-thank you master," I say standing up. I turn and walk out.

Did I break Rey. The only light he had in my life. The only thing that kept me from going insane. Is she really gone?

I run down to the medical ward to find Rey. I stop right inside the room and pull off my mask. I look around for Rey, but I can't find her.

A doctor walks up to me. "Can I help you, sir?" She says calmly.

"Rey? Where is she? I need to see her right now!" I say frantically.

"Follow me," the doctor says walking away. I follow her at a running pace. "In here. She seems to be awake. If you need anything I'll be out here," the doctor says walking away.

I enter the room and loon at Rey. She's talking to a doctor standing beside her bed. She looks over at me. Her eyes get big and she sits up straight. "What are you doing here?" She spats at me. I flinch back at her harsh tone.

"Rey I'm here to..." I start, but Rey stops me.

"Get out," she simply says.

"Wh-what?"

"You heard what I said. Get out. You almost killed me. You're a monster. NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM," she screams at me.

Suddenly, a bunch of machines start going off. I back away, stumbling over myself in a haze. A bunch of doctors run in and surround her. I hear her struggling to breathe, gasping and stuttering. My back hits the wall and I stand there terrified.

"This is all my fault. I killed the only thing I ever loved," I say to myself. Then everything goes quite. I watch as the doctors back up. I walk over to the bed. Her eyes stare up at me. She starts crying.

"Ben," she sobs. "Why? Why? I thought I loved you. I thought you loved me! But I was horribly wrong. You never loved me! You just used me!"

I feels myself starting to shake. "I never used you Rey! I promise!"

"Then why did you do that last night? If you love me, then why did you leave me there DYING?"

"Rey, please listen. I love you and I never meant to hurt you. You mean everything to me. I didn't know that I hurt you. Please forgive me," I pleaded to her.

"I forgive you," she says quietly with sobs still racking her body.

"Thank you," I say kiss by her forehead.

She pats the empty area beside her. I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her. I feel her tense up on my arms. Rey lays her head on my chest.

"Just remember. Even though I said I forgive you it doesn't mean that I won't hold a grudge, forget it, or even ever really forgive you."

"I can live with that. As long as I have you."

Authors Note!

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. I'm starting to run out of ideas so I need your guys help! I know where I want to go with this book, I just don't know how to get there!

Anyway, I will be leaving on June 25th for mission trip, but don't worry I will be writing while I'm gone! So is y'all could leave some votes and comments while I'm gone for that week, it would be amazing! I'll get back to you a so as I get home! I love ya and see you in the other side!