Chapter 5: The Lies in the Love

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!! IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!! Thanks

----------------------------------------------
Rey's POV

I lay my head on Kylo's shoulder and yawn. "You need to get some sleep," Kylo whispers in my ear. I nod and stand up.

"Goodnight," I say opening the door to my room.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

I walk into my room and go to my dresser. I look inside. Everything was black. "I don't even know why I thought there would be anything else but black," I say to myself. I grab some pajamas and change.

I lay on my back in bed. I replay everything that has happened in the pass days. I remember tonight. I remember our kiss, our hugs. I remember my lie.

I lied to Kylo. I told him I loved him. I lied to him. He loved me, but I couldn't love him back. He's a monster. He killed his own father! I don't know if I could ever love him.

"Why am I still here," I whisper to myself, wanting to be sure Kylo didn't hear me. I shake my head. "Remember, for Leia and Han," I say. I climb under the covers and lay my head on the pillows and let darkness and peace surround me.

"I HATE YOU," I hear someone yell behind me. I turn around to see Kylo standing behind me.

"You lied you me! I love you Rey! And you said you loved me too, but that was just a lie. Was our kiss a lie? Was the the time we spent together a lie? IS EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT YOU A LIE?" Kylo screams at me.

I feel tears streaming down my face. "Kylo wait, please, I can explain," I say.  I reach out and grab his hand. He yanks his hand away, recoiling as if I was going to kill him. "I never wanted hurt you," I sobbed. I fell on my knees, sobs racked my body.

I feel him kneel down beside me. He puts his hand under my chin and raises my head up to his. He kisses my forehead. "I forgive you," he whispers, pushing his lightsaber into my chest. 

I sit up right in my bed. I let my emotions take over. I cry. I've never cried like this before. Soon my crying turns into sobbing. I hear a door open. I look over. Kylo is standing in the door away. He walks towards me. "STAY AWAY FROM ME," I scream at him.

"Rey..." Kylo says gently, he starts walking towards me.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME" I scream again. He stops in this tracks. "I'm a monster," I whisper to myself. "I agreed to come train with you, and now I've lost everything I ever loved." I cry into my hands. I hear Kylo come closer, but this time I don't stop him. I feel him climb into my bed and he wraps his arms around me. He holds me in his arms I turn and lay my head on his chest. He brushes the hair out of my face and kisses my forehead.

Maybe I didn't lie. Maybe I didn't lose everything I ever loved.

Kylo's POV

I hold Rey in my arms, rocking her back and forth like a small child. She starts to relax. I lay her down on her pillow and crawl in bed next to her. I pull the sheets over us. I pull her close and rest my chin in her head. I feel her snuggle into me.

"I'm sorry, for everything," she whispers into my chest. I stroke her hair. Finally I let the darkness take over.

I wake up with Rey still in my arms. She stirs and raises her head up. "Good morning," I say. She sits up in bed. "I'm sorry about last night," she whispers with her head down. "I had a nightmare. I was terrified."

I push back her hair. "It's ok," I say trying to comfort her. "We don't have to train today of you don't want to."

She shakes her head. "No, I'm fine. Let me get dressed and we can go get something to eat, ok?" I nod and go to my room to change. After I'm done I knock on Rey's door. She opens it and steps out. "Let's go," she says smiling up at me. I look at her, she's faking her smile.