Chapter 10: Don't Leave

Rey's POV

I look at Ben. "What's going on," I demanded.

"Snoke wants the little ones," Hux says with an evil smile. I look at Ben to see if he knew about this. His eyes were wide.

I shake my head. "Never," I say clutching Hannah to my chest.

"You will come too. Let's go," Hux says. The stormtroopers come towards us with guns at the ready.

Ben stands up and so do I. "Take the children so we know they'll do nothing," Hux says. Two stormtroopers take them from our arms.

Tears stream down my face. Ben wraps his arms around me. "What's going on," I say looking up at him. He wipes the tears off my face.

"We'll figure it out ok. I promise I won't let anyone hurt them," Ben says tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

I feel something poke my back and I start walk with Ben following Hux to wherever he was taking us. The two stormtroopers with Falcon and Hannah walk beside us.

We enter a dark room which I recognize at the place where Snoke's hologram appears. We stop in front of the giant hologram. They force us in our knees.

"What do you want with them," I yell.

"I want to know that you are really on the dark side," Snoke says. He nods and Hux signals something to the troopers. The two holding Hannah and Falcon take out their guns. They points them at the two.

"FALCON," I scream. "HANNAH!"

I see Ben lunge forward trying to get to them. He gets kicked back. I start crying. They were going to kill them right in front of my eyes.

"No harm will come to them if you do one thing. You must swear your allegiance to the First Order," Snoke's voice booms.

"I do, I promise," I yell. "Just give me back my kids."

Hux turns to Snoke.  He nods to the troopers. They walk to us. "This is what will happen to the little ones if you even think about turning to the light side," Snoke cackles.

Ben's POV

The troopers circle around me and Rey. Hux gives a hand signal and they lash out at us. Kicking and punching us. I hear Rey scream.

"Rey," I yell in the middle of being punched in the jaw.

After several minutes they stop. I try to stand, but fall in the attempt. I get on my hands and knees. I crawl over to Rey who was laying still on the ground.

I pick her up in my arms.  She shifts in my arms. "Give them back the children," Hux says.

The two troopers walk towards us with Falcon and Hannah crying in their arms. I look at them and stand up with Rey in my arms. "Follow me," I say limping towards the exit.

I lay Rey down in my bed and take Falcon and Hannah into my arms. I sit down on the bed and rock them. I hum trying to calm them down.

Eventually they relax and fall asleep in my arms. I feel Rey sit up and scoot over next to me. She lays her head on my shoulder. I put Falcon in her arms. She smiles down at him.

"Ben," she whispers.

"Yes."

"We need to leave. We need to get out of here," Rey says sitting up.

I look at her. "Leave? Snoke will kill Hannah and Falcon without a blink of an eye."

"I know but do you really want our kids to be living in fear that any second that someone can come up and kill them?"

I look down at Hannah sleeping in my arms. I look back up Rey. "Rey, please don't leave."

"Ben, I can't stay here. Falcon and Hannah deserve a better life than this. Living in a giant weapon. They should be able to have friends. To be able to run and play outside without fear of dying! Do you not want that for them Ben?" Rey said turning to me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't leave Rey. Don't leave. You'll die. Please."

Rey climbs into bed. I climb in next to her. She burries her head into my neck. "I love you Rey. No matter what."

"I love you too Ben."

Authors Note
Yay I got off my butt and wrote this chapter! Jk, I've been working on this one but I had writers block. But it's up now so yeah! I leave for mission in 3 days!! So I won't be active from June 26-July 1!

That's all for now, so I'll talk to y'all later