Chapter 9: Unwanted Vistors

To show y'all I'm not some creepy old person, I did a small face reveal. I'm really self conscious and to be honest, don't like the way I look. So this is a huge step out of my comfort zone. So yeah! It's up there and if ya don't want me breaking your screens, then probably don't look at it. I mag revel my whole face when I post the new book.
----------------------------------------------
                          Chapter 9

Several Weeks Later

Rey's POV

I lay my head on Ben's lap and sigh. He strokes my hair. "Imagine two little kids running around here," I sigh closing my eyes.

"It won't be too long. And that's why I want to do this," Ben says standing up. I sit up confused about what he's doing.

He walks around the bed and stands in front of me. I stand up and Ben kneels down on one knee. I gasp as he pulls a tiny box out of his pocket.

"Rey, will you marry me?" He says smilingly up at me.

"Of course I will," I say smiling ear to ear. Ben stands up and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck. I laugh as I burry my head into his neck.

"I love you," I say into his neck.

"I love you too," Ben says breaking out hug. He slips the ring on my finger and I kiss his cheek.

"Wanna go get something to eat," Ben says taking my hand.

"I think that's going to have to wait."

Ben's POV

"I think that's going to have to wait," Rey says.

"What? Why," I say confused.

"My water just broke," Rey says laughing.

"Why are you laughing," I say laughing back at her. 

"Because you know what that means? We'll be parents soon. Let me go me change and we can walk down to the medical ward, okay?"

Rey walks to her dresser and grabs some new clothes. I sit on her bed and realize what was about to happen. I was about to be a dad.

Rey comes out of the bathroom and grabs my hand. "Let's go," she says starting towards the door. "Let's go," I say following Rey out the door.

We make our way down to the medical ward and Rey is immediately surrounded by doctors. They take us back to a room and we wait.

              -[~]-[~]-[~]-[~]-[~]-

"Just take deep breaths Rey," I say rubbing circles in the back of Rey's hand with my thumb.

"Would you shut up before I personally slit your throat," Rey yells at me.

"Just take deeps breaths and push," the doctor says. Rey gives her a death glare.

"Here she is," the doctor says lifting up our first child.

I smile. "Hannah Leia Solo."

"One more to go," the doctor says.

"Come on Rey, you can do this," I say trying to encourage her.

"Why don't you try pushing a human out of your body," Rey snarls at me.

"One more time, push," the doctor says. "You did it Rey."

I see our son and smile, "Falcon Landon Solo."

Rey's POV

Ben walks over to me with a little bundle of blankets in his arms. He sets the bundle in my arms. "This is Hannah," Ben says smiling at the bundle in my arms.

Ben walks over to a crib and picks up Falcon and brings him over to me. He sits down by the bed with him in his arms rocking him back and forth.

I lay back and close my eyes. I start falling to sleep. Suddenly the door to my room busts open. Hannah and Falcon start crying. I look up and see General Hux and a squadron of stormtroopers. I look over at Ben and he has Falcon wrapped up in his arms. I tighten my hold on Hannah.

"What are you doing here," Ben growls at Hux.

"I'm here for them," Hux says. He gives a hand signal to the stormtroopers and they start towards us. 

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note!
Hey guys, so a small cliffhanger here and the sad thing is, I don't know when I'll be able to update. I'm super busy with soccer, horse shows, and high school summer projects. But I'll try my best. I'm leaving in 4 days for my mission trip! WHOOP WHOOP! So from June 25th-July 1st (I'm sure y'all are tired if hearing this but I'm sorry) I will be gone with no phone. AT. ALL. I hate that because I'll be sitting on a bus for 7 hours writing poems for my summer project. But other than that, my new book is coming out tonight or tomorrow morning! So keep an eye out for it! Love y'all and see ya later!