Feelings

Sarah and Matteo have been together for more than 3 years now..

They have gone through ups and downs, supporters and bashers alike..

Sarah continues to be the country's popstar royalty while Matteo continues to thrive in showbiz as a hot actor, good triathlete and singer with projects also coming in left and right.

The two have gone out without fear, to concerts, movies, even Cebu.

When Matteo looks at Sarah he thinks of a woman he loves dearly, someone he always wants to be with, someone he wants to take away if he had the choice. But he didn't. That is one thing that has not been easy for their relationship.

Matteo's relationship with her family has been good. They don't always see eye to eye but Matteo has been respectful to them as they have been of their relationship. Of course it did come with limitations.

That's it. With Sarah there are limits in time, intimacy, in what they can let the public know.. something sometimes Matteo realizes he didn't know he could get used to...

As Matteo was going deeper in thought, he was called by voice..

"Matteo! ready na sila mark and yung driver, hindi ka ba ma-llate?" Mommy Glenna said.

He realized he was dressing up for a taping for a new soap.. It was sort of like "50 shades" but more wholesome and fit for Philippine TV with 2 ladies on the show with him. They have been taping for quite a while now and it was pretty hard to tell Sarah about it at first since it was with a new actress Olivia that ABS was building up and Jessy Mendiola.

Matteo's POV

Jessy plays my girlfriend in the soap but is unable to break the wall i built around me. Something like that.

(A brief background: Jessy and I had a thing. She was never my girlfriend but we did have good times together. Sometimes more than good if you know what I mean.. we were both single and having fun and I did care for her somehow but not like I would a girlfriend. I knew she had feelings for me but I was always clear about mine. Anyway, I was asked to join Sarah in her US Tour and well the rest is history.)

I had to get myself out of the pretty deep thoughts I was having. I loved Sarah and a lot of times I miss her. A few months ago she got sick and she had to rest her voice so she said no to some prior commitments and some people were blaming me. I've gotten used to the chismis but sometimes you get hurt by what you read.. especially by those who would rather see her with other guys.

Sometimes Sarah would cup my face with her hands and tell me "I don't care about what they say. We know the truth. I love you"

I walked to the car, put my earphones on and had all these thoughts in my head.. until I fell asleep..