ASAP Part 2

Sarah sang KILOMETRO a song she has performed on international stage for international audience.. and she danced way better than she did before she left 8 months ago. This time Sarah had no inhibitions, she wears shorts and some sexy outfits (na actually conservative style parin) haha pero revealing na for Sarah.

MATTEO

Matteo: Sh*t! bait nakashorts to?

Ivan: Nagpeperform po? Beyonce is always in outfits like that Bro

Georgia: What do you want kuya, sasayaw siya ng naka ballgown?

Matteo: NO! But look it gets shorter as she dances. besides it shows off her curves too much UGH!

Mommy Glenna: Matteo wag OA ha, ang ganda kaya ng daughter-in-law ko!

Georgia: ummm Mom i hate to say this but she can't be your daughter-in-law if she and kuya aren't together..

Mommy Glenna: your kuya will get her back, tignan mo nga he's already going crazy.. besides ako manliligaw if I have to do.. Sarah loves me!

(Matteo's friends and family laughed at her mom. Matteo laughed too but could't help noticing the other guy across the stage smiling way too happily while looking at Sarah. HIS Sarah.)

After her number Sarah didn't talk yet to the crowd. She went backstage to change to a white halter dress that bares half her back and flows a good few inches above her knee. She looked like an angel.

James: Wow! Para parin kitang bride. hehe, ready wifey?

Sarah: ready hubby.

Ladies and gentlemen, your favourite couple from Right Here Waiting, Bianca and Caleb-- Sarah Geronimo and James Reid!

James and Sarah went out to a crazy crowd, holding hands. They sang Right Here Waiting and for the first time fans witness the two live, as a love team and as Sarah and James together. They were comfortable. More than comfortable.

James & Sarah: Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I will be right here waiting for you

FANS SCREAMED SA KILIG WHILE THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER.

James then grabs Sarah's back making Sarah come closer. He suddenly held her face while singing:

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Sarah smiled and blushed knowing exactly what James meant.  She held her gaze, forgetting for a moment that someone else was there.

Half of the people on the stage screamed and looked at the two. Sarah and Matt's good friends looked at Matteo. He looked a bit surprised. Questioning.. are they for real?

When the song finished, the rest of the cast joined them in the middle to thank everyone again for following the series. Sarah gave way to the veterans to stay in the middle so she parted ways with James. Leaving her to become closer to Matteo's group's side of the stage. At dahil nagkakagulo pa at and dating tao na magsasalita..

Mommy Glenna: Sarah! Sarah!

Sarah looked around and realized it was Mommy Glenna screaming her name, and a lot of eyes were on her, matter's friends and family.. and well Matteo's. She smiled sweetly towards her..