Working Together

Sarah: Matt kissed me..

There was a long pause.. and James didn't know what to say..

Sarah squeezed James' hand...

Sarah: James.. uy..

James: Since we got here nawala na yung hub no? lagi nalang James..

Did you kiss him back?

Sarah was quiet. Trying to recall.. she thinks she did. Just a little..

James took the silence as a yes.

He gripped the steering wheel and didn't face Sarah anymore..

Sarah: it was short. I pushed him away agad.. I'm not sure why I'm explaining but..

James: yeah that's it, you don't really have to do you? Kasi wala naman talaga kong karapatan diba? Kasi kalian mo nga ba ko balak bigyan ng karapatan?

Sarah: James..

James: may plano k aba? Mangyayari ba? When we were in the States I knew there was hope eh.. but now that we're here I don't know anymore.. tell me, may nagbago ba?

Sarah was teary-eyed.. she was confused. She didn't want to hurt him and she knew he was special in a way..

Sarah: James, I have to be honest.. seeing Matt, being with Matt.. it brings back a lot of emotions. I don't want to hurt you. And if you want to stop, hindi kita masisisi.. but I can't lie to you and tell you I'm sure about how I feel.. I like you, a lot.. and super thankful ako sayo for making me feel special.. I just don't want to be unfair..

James: I've been here for 8 months already, you've always known how I felt.. I won't pressure you.. I won't just let you go either.. I love you you know that..

Sarah: Thank you...

James dropped her off.. Sarah didn't know how this will change their dynamics pero she had to be honest.. bwiset na Matteo kasi to eh.. bakit ba niya ginugulo puso ko..

-----------

3 days passed and she didn't here a thing from Matteo.

Haay naku.. wala naman palang meaning ang lahat... but Sarah couldn't help checking her phone often..

MD: anak, may hinihintay ka ba?

Sarah: ah eh wala naman po my

MD: eh bakit di ka mapakali sa phone mo? Later tago mo na yan ha? First meeting ngayon ng movie niyo nila anne and vice.. yun lang hindi natin alam sinong makakasama niyo dun, kung may partners kayo..

Sarah: oo nga no.. tingin mo my si James parin?

MD: Baka hindi kasi aasikasuhin ata niya yung album niya eh

Sarah was quiet. Ok narin sa kanya yun, para mas hindi siya mapressure sa pagiisip..

When they got to the meeting nadun na si Anne, Vice and direk Tonet and Dan. Combo sila for the movie.

Everyone made beso and started catching up a little. The door opened and from it emerged Coco, Paolo, and Matteo..

Sarah was surprised. Si Matteo ba partner niya? Hindi siya ready!!

Tonet: girls nandito nap ala boys niyo eh.. So Vice ang partner mo si Coco, Sarah si Paolo..

Wait what? Hindi kami ni Matt? So kani---

Tonet: Anne si Matteo sayo.

Anne: interesting..

Matteo smiled at Anne, they are friends naman so walang issue.. Matteo knew na about the set-up. It seemed it was Sarah who had no idea..