while away from home

Sarah felt lost. confused. broken. It was as if she was woken up from a really good dream. She went straight to her room and cried like there's no tomorrow. She was hurt, with what she saw and all she heard. But deep down she wanted him to call or text and tell her he made a mistake.

Matteo fought the urge to call her, heck to go to her house that moment and just hug her and tell her he was being stupid. He cried and drank through the night.

Timing was perfect. Sarah was set to do a series of shows in abroad in a month, and she had the month to start shooting a new tv series. Right Here Waiting title niya. (AN: to be honest the series i had in mind is basically OTWOL, sarah playing leah's role, since si james lng talaga naisip ko na magmatch. wag niyo na isipin ang age, we are free to imagine their ages are close hehe ✌🏻️)

Matteo knew Sarah is leaving in a month, and is about to start shooting the series.

Sarah didn't know how to start, she didn't know how to be cheerful positive Bianca (her character's name. or how to look as if she's falling for Caleb (James' character) when she was in love with someone and she can't take her mind away.

She told her parent's about what happened and for some reason they seemed to understand where Matteo was coming from. Sarah certainly had a hard time understanding. But she had to let him go. She had to pick herself up.. Sarah immersed herself in work.. and showbiz was starting to go abuzz about the break-up which they both did not deny.

Both asked for space from interviews. As the shooting started, people were excited about the reviews from those who were witnesses of the good chemistry Sarah and James seemed to have. James seemed fascinated with Sarah but it seemed like a professional relationship during the first month of shoot.

When the month ended Sarah and the whole Right Here Waiting team went to the US to shoot most of the series. In between Sarah also did a series of shows. They shot half the series in 3 months in the US.

During their 2nd month in the US:

Direk Tonette asked the 2 to skate in the park and for James to teach Sarah as she falls down often..

"Ang saya dito!" Bianca said
"Talaga? simula ngayon wifey lagi na kita dadalhin dito".. Caleb pulled her close to him, hugging her waist, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. He kissed her nose and said
"I love you wifey"
............

"Sarah its your line" James said
"Huh? ah eh sorry sorry direk isa pa.."

They shot sarah's i love you too after that.. while skating towards the exit, James grabbed Sarah's hand..

"Hey.. not so fast"
"hmmm? bakit? ayaw mo pa ba umalis? ang lamig kaya.."
"Sino nanaman nasa isip mo kanina? natulala ka nanaman sa i love you"
"Wala nakalimutan ko lng talaga linya ko"
"nakalimutan? ano pa bang line after ng i love you kundi i love you too?"
"magpapalusot ka pa alam naman natin sino yan.."
"Selos ka na niyan?" biro ni Sarah na siya mismo hindi niya alam san nanggaling..

"Oo, nakakainis na." James said.
3 months na silang halos araw araw magkasama, 1 month naring nagpapalipas hangin si James which Sarah chose to ignore. She wasn't over Matteo, but James' simple gestures made her smile. Yun lng di siya nakukuha sa hirit hirit lng.

"Ay sus! ang arte mo.. tara gumimik naman daw tayo sabi nila Cacai.."
"game ka?"
"oo naman, nakakapagod din ha diretso tayo work"

*while on their 2nd month of shooting in the US , their series started showing on primetime already. sarah's promotions were all via video. She chose not to come home at all. It was James and the rest of the crew who did the rounds for promotion during the start of airing. As it turns out, it didn't need much promo. Their series was taking primetime by storm, breaking records and creating buzz even in Filipino communities abroad. Kilig na kilig ang lahat sa story ni Bianca and Caleb at sa new team up ni James and Sarah.