Yours.. Mine..

Warning: May contain scenese not suitable for minors 😊  SPG 😊

              ****

As the air felt hotter and more intense Matt continued kissing Sarah's neck.. Mmm matt.. sarah moaned as Matt hits her the spot below her ears.. slowly he unzips her dress.. and she responded by pulling up his shirt. The touch of their skin together gave Sarah goosebumps.
Matteo's hand found his way into her bra and unhooked it as they continued to kiss.. It felt as if months of longing has finally been let loose and there's no going back..

Aaahh Matt.. Sarah pulled on his hair as Matteo massaged Sarah's breast and gently touched her nipple. Before Sarah could react further Matteo kissing her collarbone slowly going down until he had her boob in his mouth.. kissing and sucking it like he needed it... Sarah couldn't stop herself from moaning his name repeatedly.. which made Matteo happy. Matt completely pulled down her dress leaving her with only her underwear. Matt kissed her back up on her neck as he slowly touched the top of her underwear to pull it down. He felt Sarah lift herself up a little to allow him to pull it off to his surprise.. Matteo kissed Sarah deeply and she could feel how wet she is as Matt made her feel how hard he is without removing his boxers. For some reason as Matteo did this, Sarah's body was meeting him. He was pressing his lower body on her and she pressed against him..

Matt..
fuck.. Sarah...
Matt please..

Matt was about to pull down his boxers when he looked at her face it was so angelic.. she had her mouth slightly open, eyes closed.. suddenly Matt stopped. Sarah opened her eyes to see him face to face staring into him.
M: Sarah i'm sorry..
S: Huh?
M: For everything, for hurting you..
S: Matt ummm ngayon talga natin gagawin to?
Matt smiled lightly
M: You can feel me right? Obviously you know how hard it is for me to stop right now. You don't know how much I want to feel you for the first time.. But love I can't do it this way.. not when we're not even officially together yet.. bot when you're parents don't know we're together again.. not when i'm not sure we're ok already..

Sarah's heart melted. He remembered that this was the only man who has always been patient with her. Who waited for all the moments she had to be ready first. To be courted, to fall in love again, to be kissed a different way.. all of if. And now she's giving herself to him and he wants to wait.

M: I'm sorry.. for all of it..
Sarah held his face and gently caressed it..
S: I forgive you Matt. I have for a while now but I wasn't sure. Having you around scares me.. because you make my heart so confused.. But i forgive you..
M: thank you love.. i love you..
That, Sarah wasn't sure she was ready to say back.. at least not face to face.. nadulas lng siya nung una eh..
M: you don't have to answer me.. pero love i won't take you without that i love you..
Sarah smiled sweetly at him. Oo nga naman Sarah bibigay mo na talga hindi pa nga kayo, di mo pa nga alam kung ready ka na. wala pa ngang i love you too! Sarah hid her face on his neck.. smiling sheepishly for what she was goung to allow him to do..
Matt chuckled a bit then lowered his face to almost the back of her neck and kissed her..
They stayed like that for a while then he brought her home..

                                ***
Sarah woke up the next day without checking her phone. Minsan ganun siya pag may shoot and maaga call time.

When she got to the shoot and went inside her dressing room nakita niya may breakfast and flowers. Her makeup artist couldn't help it.
B: nakakaloka ang manliligaw may access sa dressing room hahaha
S: B talaga! malay mo pinabigay lng..
B: di kailangan te.. allowed naman ang cast pumasok sa dressing rooms hahaha! eh ready ka na ba sa eksena mo today?
S: huh bakit? ano nga ba today?
memorized na kasi niya script so pagdating sa set tatanungin nlng niya anong scene
"Sarah catches Matteo and Anna having sex"
WHAT?!
Oo nga pala! may ganung scene!
B: ulitin ko tanong ha? ready ka na?
S: ehhhh B naman eh!
B: nagtatanong lng naman..