Chapter 14

Author's Note: Just to warn you, there will be explicit scenes in upcoming books, but don't worry, there are no explicit scenes in this book! This is sort of a way to set the next 2! :))))

Enjoy! ~ Caits<3

----------------------------------------------

It's Febuary of the new year now. The air was still biting, and I was still with Draco. Ginny had forgiven Harry, but I don't know why.

The past 2 months with Draco have been good. I was accepted into the Slytherin house by everyone, but Pansy. She didn't like the fact that I was with Draco, but she was going to have to put up with it, as would everyone else.

Me and Draco were happy, and that's all that matters.

Draco and I were sat in the Slytherin Common Room with Crabbe and Goyle, infront of the fire, keeping ourselves warm, due to it still being winter.

We were thinking of spending some time together later, after all the classes had done. But then again, we had both finished for the day.

"Draco, we've both finished for the day, we can do what we want" I said and Draco smirked.

"Come on, I know where" Draco said, and he pulled me up off of the sofa.

We walked through the school, slowly, so that we could be alone for longer. Draco offered me his arm, so I took it.

"As soon as this school year ends, we're going somewhere" he said.

"Where exactly?" I asked.

"Paris? Rome? You choose" he said and I smiled.

"I'd like that" I replied.

Draco took me to where we used to meet up all of the time, but there were floating candles seeing as everywhere was becoming dark.

I looked around at the sight, and it just looked absolutely beautiful. I could see the forest, and Hagrid's hut, and the Shrinking Shack.

"Draco, this is beautiful" I said, and spun me around to face him.

"Not as beautiful as you Noelle" he said, and he cupped my face.

His hands were soft against my skin, and it sent shivers down my spine. His touch was gentle, much more gentle than Harry's, or any other boy's.

Then, he looked into my eyes and stepped closer to me, closing the gap between or bodies. He leant in and kissed me, making my stomach do flips. I put my hands on his waist and our stomachs touch.

He licked my bottom lip, wanting access to my mouth, which I granted. Our tongues were battling for dominance, and Draco won.

When we pulled away from each other, he looked back into my eyes, and smiled. I looked down at our feet, but Draco pushed my chin up with his index finger.

He pecked me on the lips again.

"Noelle?" he said, and I smiled at him.

"Yes Draco?" I replied, wanting to know what he was going to tell me.

"I love you..." he said, and my eyes widened.

I wasn't expecting Draco to say that. I didn't think he would be the sort of person to say that to any girl.

"I love you too" I said and he laughed.

He picked me up and spun me around, then placed me back on the ground, gently. He tucked my hair behind my ear, and then straightened out my necklace.