Chapter 15

--Harry's POV--

It's May now, and I was at the top of the Astronomy Tower with Dumbledore. He told me that he'd been leaving the school to find Horcruxes, and he thinks that he's found one, but he needs me for it.

"You must do what I tell you to Harry, even if I say leave me, you must do so" Dumbledore said.

"Yes sir" I replied.

"You must promise me Harry"

"I give you my word" I said and Dumbledore nodded.

Then, he offered his arm out.

"I thought you couldn't disaperate in school, sir?" I asked.

"Well, being headmaster has its privilages" Dumbledore said.

Then, I took his arms and we disaperated out of the school.

--Noelle's POV--

So 5 months into mine and Draco's relationship and we're still going strong. Since he first told me, 3 months ago, that he loves me, he has been making me fall more and more in love with him.

He kept asking me where I wanted to go after the school year is up, so I decided that I wanted to go to Paris. It seems so beautiful there, and it's somewhere where I've always wanted to go.

Then, I noticed that Draco was about to leave the dungeons.

"Draco?" I said, and he looked at me.

"Whatever you do, don't follow me" he said and I frowned at him.

"Are you going to be in danger?" I asked, getting up.

I walked over to him, and stood close so that our bodies were almost touching. He put his hands on my hips and looked at me.

"No, I'll be perfectly fine. As soon as I'm finished, I'll come back for you. Then we'll go to Paris and we can be together" he said and I nodded.

He kissed me on the forehead, and as he did, I closed my eyes and let out a huge sigh.

"I'll be back soon, I promise. But please, just stay here" he said, and then he let me go and disappeared.

He told me to wait here so I'm going to wait here.

But what if he was in danger? I'd never forgive myself if Draco was hurt in any way. I never would...

That was it, I stood up and I went to follow him.

I was about to walk out of the dungeons but then I saw Draco walk past, but there was a number of people following him. I stood sideways, with my back against the wall, so that I was in the shadow.

As soon as they were far enough, I started following them. They were heading round lots of corners, so I had to make sure that I wasn't seen by them.

After about 20 minutes, they reached the Astronomy Tower. What did Draco and the rest of them want with this place?

I followed them up the stairs, but then I saw Harry tucked in below. So, I made the decision to stay with Harry. When he saw me, he just stared at me.

I crouched next to him.

"What's happening?" I whispered to Harry.

"I don't know, but I think your precious Draco has something to do with it" Harry spat, but I just rolled my eyes.

I looked up towards the balcony, and Harry was right. Draco was there, aiming his wand at... Dumbledore?

"I have to do this... I have to kill you" I heard Draco say to Dumbledore.

What? Draco was not a murderer. No way.

Then, I felt someone watching me and Harry. Harry and I looked at each other, and then we looked behind us, and Professor Snape was stood there, with his index finger to his lips, telling us to be quiet. Then, he walked past us and up the steps to where Draco was.

"No" Snape said, holding his wand in his hand.

"Serverus..." Dumbledore said but Snape had already pointed his wand to Dumbledore.

"Avada Kedavra" Snape said, and that's when Dumbledore fell from the tower.

Draco... What have you done?