Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Niklaus' POV

It turn's out I didn't have to find a way to keep my mate here, the solution popped up during break fest.

It started when my mom and I found Arianna trying to find the front door. I could tell my mom panicked slightly, for some reason or another, and quickly invited her for break fest. Arianna immediately denied, but my mom was a stubborn woman, and literally dragged my Beloved to the kitchen.

Arianna growled and sat down, crossing her arm's over her chest. Her eyes were glaring daggers into the table, and I couldn't help but notice how cute she looked. I sat her eyes widen before they returned to normal, but I did notice how her eye's flickered over to me before shaking her head.

Just as my mom was bringing over pancakes and other delicious food, my father walked through the door. A servant was right behind mom with the rest of the food. She gave everyone plates and loaded them with food, serving Arianna last. She gave a little bow before talking.

"Votre nourriture, Madam."(Your food, Miss) She said in a thick French accent. I was surprised when Arianna replied easily.

"Merci, Mademoiselle. Il a l'air d'elicieux!" (Thank you. It look's delicious) I noticed the servant smile and nod her head in thanks. She left after words, silently. I, mom, and dad were all looking at Arianna in surprise, making her freeze when she noticed.

"Quoi?" (What?) She looked confused, before her eyes widened slightly.

"Sorry, I meant what?" She admitted sheepishly. I saw and smelt her cheeks flush before she dropped her hair in front of her cheeks. She looked adorable with her bright red cheeks.

"Nothing dear, we were just surprised when you spoke so fluently in French. Normally people don't know what the hell she's saying. Well besides us three of course." My mom replied, a proud smile on her face. Adrianna looked up and smiled at her, before her eyes nearly bulged out of her head.

She was looking between my mother and father, a surprised look on her face. Then she got a concentrated face on. My father's head snapped up and he looked at Arianna in confusion and slight aggravation. My mother didn't seem to notice anything wrong though, since she kept eating, or swallowing her food by the mouthful.

Adrianna gasped, catching all of our attention again. She was staring at my mom with a happy expression.

"Mi puoi capire?" (Can you understand me?) She shot towards my mom. It sounded like she was speaking Italian. I looked toward my parent's to see my dad was extremely confused, but my mom was smiling.

" Si! Cosa c'e di sbagliato?" (Yes, what's wrong?) My mom suddenly got a worried expression on her face. Arianna was quick to shake her head no, oblivious to me and my father's confusion.

" No! Niente!!! Sua buona." (No, nothing. It's good!!!) My mom nodded and motioned with her hand to continue. Adrianna took a deep breath, a slow smile spreading on your face.

" Il tuo stato di gravidanza!!!!!" She practically yelled. My mom froze and stared at her in disbelief. Adrianna nodded and it seemed to make my mom spring back in action.

" Incinta?!!"(Pregnant?) She whispered. My beloved giggled slightly. My mom's eyes widened and she jumped out of her chair.

" Oh mio dio!!! Sto avendo un bambino!!" (Oh my god! I'm having a baby!) My mom jumped up and down squealing, but stopped when Adrianna slowly shook her head.

"No?" My mom whispered her voice heartbroken. Adrianna shook her head again.

" No! Il vostro avere due!!!!!" (No, you're having two) She whispered, still smiling. My mom's mouth popped open in shock.