Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Niklaus' POV

It had been two week's since we found out my mom was pregnant, and when Arianna decided to stay. I remember she didn't wake up for 3 day's, efficiently scaring the shit out of me. When she finally did wake up, she didn't talk much. Well that was until my dad told her about going to school.

-----*FLASH BACK*-------

"What the hell do you mean, I'm going to school?" She growled, her eye's darkening dangerously. I saw her shoulders and her hand's shaking, and I was tempted to go over there and hug her, just to calm her down.

"Just what I said, Arianna. If you're going to stay you need to go to school. End of discussion." My father's firm voice stated. Arianna growled again, before she closed her eyes.

"I'm not going to school. I'll leave, before I do." She barley managed to growl out. I felt panic settle deep within me. She couldn't leave!! I mean, I know I basically rejected her, but I still didn't want her to leave. If she left, she would probably just try and kill herself again, and I really didn't want that.

My father must have sensed my panic because he was quick to react.

"What about the reason you wanted to stay? Did you suddenly just give up on that idea?" He asked, slightly smirking. Arianna's eyes snapped open, revealing the slightly dark orbs. She gave one last growl before spinning on her heal and going to her room.

------*FLASH BACK OVER*------

I chuckled at the memory of her glaring at dad the morning she had to go to school.

School, ugh that's terrible. Because our school was an all Vampire school, well except Arianna, she's constantly getting picked on, shoved into lockers, est. As much as I wanted to, I never did anything. I noticed that every time she got angry, she would glance at me, and then visibly relax before walking away.

I remember when Sherry had pushed Arianna into the locker and spat out some comment about Arianna's family. I knew Arianna was about to lose control, so I purposely when into her direct line of sight. She had calmed down slightly but her eye only lightened a shade.

Her words were still swimming around my head.

I will warn you once. Talk about my family again, and you'll have a pissed off wolf on your hand's. A royal none the less. So Back. Off.

Safe to say, no one brought up her family again. But the teasing and bullying continued. I knew Arianna wanted to fight back, but every time she goes to, I sense a large amount of anger and guilt coming from her.

Another thing is, I've noticed she's been gone a lot lately. One minute her scent is leading down stair's, and the next her scent is no where to be found. And then later on in the day, her scent will re-appear on the steps, only heading upward instead of downward.

Her scent is mixed in with the beach, so I think she's out in our private beach, but I have never really brought myself to go and find out. I get the feeling she's out there for a reason and I don't want her getting hurt by me anymore.

Like that one time I walked in on her training\working out. She was about to take her sweatshirt off, when i walked in. She had the look of surprise and then the look of relief before she masked her emotions.

I knew there was a reason why she always wear's long sleeved shirts, and long pants. She never wear's short's, or tank top's. Or even regular shirts. I was dying to find out why, but I didn't want to push her into anything.

It was around 5 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I quietly got up and walked down stair's, toward the kitchen intending to get a glass of water. Just outside the door, I heard the quiet sound's of thing's hitting each other.