Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Niklaus' POV

Arianna and I were in the game room with Gabe sitting across from us. It has been a couple of minutes since my dad had told Gabe's parents to 'Get the fuck out and never come back'.

They were out raged and swore they would get revenge for their daughter. I don't understand why; Cindy had fair warning not to talk about Ari's family. She was warned not only once but twice. Just because she's a dumb ass twat doesn't mean Ari has to pay for it.

"Klaus, relax!" Ari soothed, her hand resting on my arm. I looked towards her, our eyes connecting. She smiled lightly at me, feeling as my tense muscles unclenched and relaxed. I loved how she was able to calm me down with just one touch. It showed we were true mates; the sparks shooting off between us though we're enough proof also.

"Alright knock it off before you knock each others clothes off!" Gabe joked, but the look in his eye said he was serious.I glared at him while reluctantly pulling away from Ari. Obviously she wasn't a fan of that; because she growled lightly and cuddled up to my side, a purring sound only loud enough for me to hear, erupting from her throat.

I smiled in complete satisfaction, my cheek resting on her head. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, her scent the only thing I smelled. It was a wonderful scent, so alluring and mouth watering. I was so lost in it I didn't hear Gabe get up until he was at the door, laughing.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave. Don't want to become the third wheel or anything! Call me when you guys can be in the same room without mentally fucking each other!" Both Ari and I glared after him as he ran off laughing. I rolled my eyes at my friend and looked down at Ari.

Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the sound of thunder boomed across the sky. Lightening flashed and lit the room. Rain dropped from the sky in big drops, buckets and buckets at a time. The sounds of the trees swishing in the wind and hitting the house could be heard, along with the retreating footsteps of animals.

My father came down and popped his head in. He looked at us apologetically, though a hint of a smirk lurked on the corner of his lips.

"This storm is going to be bad. No one is to leave until it's over." He ordered before leaving. I barely had the time to nod at him before he was gone.

"Okay, so do you want to watch a movie?!" Ari asked, her beautiful eyes looking up at me through her eyelashes. I nodded but her words barely registered in my head. I was to focused on her to realize what she said.

"Klaus! NiKlaus!" Ari said, her eyebrows raised. I got the impression that she had called me before this, and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Yeah?!" I finally replied, a little embarrassed that she had caught me openly staring at her. So into staring at her beauty that I didn't even realize she was talking to me.

"I said what movie would you like to watch?!" She laughed lightly. The sound was like music to my ears, especially since it was rare that I hear it. I made a promise to myself right then; any chance I could get, I would make her laugh.

"Doesn't matter to me. You choose." She nodded and got up to go to the movie shelf. I instantly missed her warmth on my cold side. I didn't realize how much colder I was until Ari was around with her overheated body. Together we were perfect.

As she bent down to look at the bottom shelf, I got a perfect few of her ass. It was the perfect shape, just right to fit in my hands. I desperately wanted to go up to her and kiss her, slide my hand down and grab that perfect ass- my perfect ass! The thought had my dick jumping in my pants, and very dirty thoughts running through my head.

"Klaus, if you don't stop thinking like that, we aren't going to be watching much of this movie!" Ari said through clenched teeth. She had turned around and looked at me, her normally brown eyes were almost black and her body was clenched and ridged. Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip; that right there was my undoing.

Using my vampire speed, I was in front of her in seconds, pushing her against the wall. I claimed her lips with my own, brushing them gently but firm, feeling the softness of her lips. We worked together, our tongues dancing as one. I slid my hands down her back, loving as her back arched into me; a moan slipping by her lips.

I was right; my hands fit perfectly around her delectable ass. I squeezed gently, groping her. I sunk my fang into her bottom lip and heard as we both moaned. A drop of blood pooled around my fang and I moaned again, sweeping it up with my tongue.

"What...... About...... The... Movie?" Ari panted in between kisses. The only response I gave her was a groan. I slid my hands further down her body so they were hooked by her thighs and lifted her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Her core was directly positioned on my bulge. The warmth radiating from her sent goosebumps down my body and a pleasurable shiver racked through me.

The sound of lightening cracking overhead broke us apart from our intense make out session. I wasn't breathing heavy because I didn't need to breathe but Ari was lightly panting. Her eyes were dark and swimming with lust. I'm sure mine looked the same.

"Well, that was......" Ari stated, trailing off. Her face was flushed and her hair was now sex hair. If possible she looked even more beautiful than normal.

"Intense, hot, steamy, do I need to keep going?!" I smirked. She chuckled before slowly, hesitantly, dropping her legs. I watched as she walked over to the TV and inserted the movie. I didn't see the name of it, but shrugged and walked over to the couch. Ari clicked the power button and the TV lit up, illuminating the room up with barely there light.

Ari skipped the commercials and went straight to the menu. When I saw what movie we were watching, I smirked and turned to her, raising my eyebrows.

"Do you believe?" Ari asked, curiosity and mischief clear in her eyes.

"I'll believe; only if you'll be my Wendy." I smirked while winking at her. She laughed and pressed play.

It was quite, the only thing playing was the introduction to Peter Pan. I smiled, happy and cuddled more into Ari, wanting nothing more than to be here at this moment.