MILESTONES 💕

it feels really weird to be re-reading all these milestones I've written down as I'm re-editing the final draft and all that, but it's definitely a memory I don't want to erase.

Talk about nostalgia.

So, here is the original Author's Note, retitled.

JULY 2015

--

The Second Selection reaches nine thousand views.

--

NO WAY

What.What.What. Is this even real? Thank you guys so much for getting me this far, as a small thank you, I will be updating EVERY SINGLE BOOK with updates that will be coming up this week. 

I'm so exciteddd, thank you!

Love,

S

NOVEMBER 2016

--

The Second Selection reaches fifteen thousand views

--

Hey guys, I'm back

Anyway, I'd just like to send a small thank you note for choosing to read #TSS. I am so thankful, you guys are the sweetest, and the most supportive people I have ever met. Thank you, this means so much to me. I hope I'll do it justice.

- S 

MARCH 2017

--

The Second Selection reaches twenty - four thousand views 

--

[this note is currently unavailable, please reload and try again]

AUGUST 2018

--

The Second Selection nears its 40th thousand in views

--

Honestly, I'm honestly quite impressed with this story, and it's supporters.

 Firstly, I was practically a baby, (still am, in case you were wondering) when I wrote this story, and well, the reactions were mixed. Very, very mixed. As if there was the white, and the black, completely excluding the silver lining.

I went through several periods on Wattpad, including the phase that my writing was, the simplified version, bad. And while there was a lot of suggestions placed, there came a lot of hate, and remarks that were true, but hurtful.

So I'd just like to add, I do agree, I really do, and I think it's good that people don't lie to your face about the quality of your content. The most real people are online, I might just add, and so, I've decided to do major rewrites that include the addition of a brand new character, an improvement in the form of relationships, tints of high school cliche, and a memoir to Kiera Cass' legendary series, The Selection.

Thank you for those who accepted my writing as what it was, when it was, and how it is now. And now, as I finish the rewrites to this series, whose third installment has been pushed back due to the rewrite bananza I seemed to have created, don't forget that babies will always be babies no matter how hard they try not to be and that the work they produce. Won't be the best.

People deserve second chances 😉.

Logging out,

Soph