THE SELECTION

The Kingdom of Illea welcomes you to the recurring tradition of the Selection in which thirty-five lucky girls aged eighteen to twenty-three are given the opportunity to be swept off their feet in the fight for their lives. The fight for his heart.

She just wanted a change of lifestyle, a distraction to keep herself away from a life she never wanted, a life she wished to change, and somehow, she got the chance. One of thirty-five. A chance she'll never get again. But you see, it's not the crown she wants, it's the man she's come to realize she needs to live. He had become her oxygen.

But which Prince? The one she met in her lowly kingdom of fives escaping from the palace, disturbing her late at night, or the rightful heir to the throne, the one she's supposedly fighting for.

Everyone at one point in their lives gets a choice, a choice that will change them forever. What happens when refusing to make a choice leads you to lose both, and what happens when you run out of time?

***

Welcome to the re-edited, re-written, re-everything version of The Second Selection!

The Second Selection was written a while back, and some of you may recognize all the 'blabber' embedded underneath. Basically, it made no sense to the point that even I couldn't recognize it. 

As a result, I'll be editing ALL CHAPTERS from the Selection TO the Elite, before The Queen of None makes its premiere on Wattpad. 

Thank you to those sweet supporters of mine who have dealt with this. As always, Quality over Quantity, and I'll make sure to bring just that to the table.

GET READY FOR HOLLY'S STORY TO BE TOLD

Enjoy,

Soph

***

extra notes and precautions

- this story may contain mature themes and strong language.

- this story is PART ONE of THREE, the continuations can be found on my profile @sophvergeletti, please do not assume that the ending on this book.