When You Cause Trouble~

Jeff the killer

Your dad was on killing spree so BEN was watching you. You where in your high chair waiting for BEN to feed you. ''Come on y/n open up time to eat.'' Deciding to be evil, you keep your mouth closed. ''Y/n you need to eat or your dad will kill me so please!'' Smirking you pick up the spoon making him think your going to eat. Suddenly, a big blob of food on top of BENS head. Frozen in shock, you quickly get out of your chair and take off running. ''Y/N GET BACK HERE!" Running into the living room where the other pastas are. You hide behind Ej.
''Y/n! Your in so mu---'' he stopped seeing all the others. ''OMG BEN YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT PUKED ON!'' Jane said in between her laughter.
BEN turning red from embaressment, runs out of the room.
After he left, everyone gave you a high five.

BEN DROWNED

BEN was playing videogames and you where bord out of your mind. Going into the kitchen to find something to entertain you. Walking in you see Slender making lunch. Feeling your stare, Slender turned to see you looking at him. ''Hello child'' he said and patted your head.
Pouting, you look at Slenders legs. The reminded you off a jungle Jim. Suddenly, you latch onto Slender's leg. Looking down Slender 'frowns'. ''Child please get off my leg.'' You just stared at him and tightened your grip. Slender tried to pry you off but you refused and clung on to him. He sighes in defete and leaves you there.

Slenderman

Slender was hanging up more pages so he left you in the care of Hoodie and Masky. You where sat in your high chair eating with them. You looked over at Hoodies cheesecake. Frowning, you crawl out of the chair and grab it.
Stuffing it all in your face. Starting to make a huge mess.
Just then BEN walked in and laughed like crazy.
''Hoodie! I think your going to need new cheesecake!" BEN yelled again and Hoodie came running in. Look at me he falls to his knees. ''NOOOOOOOOO MY BELOVED CHEESECAKE!!! YOU WHERE SO YOUNG!!!" Hoodie cried on the floor clutching the pieces.
Well you didn't care. You got cheesecake! :D

Eyeless Jack

You where watching Spongebob in the living room while your dad was out getting
kidneys. You got Bord of watching it and saw BEN's Xbox.
Being the curious one you are, you thought it was a little coloring stand. So you grabbed all your colored markers and drew on it.
A little later while you where napping BEN wanted to play some COD (love that game) but saw his precious Xbox with markings all over it and a purple marker shoved in the opening on it.
BEN screemed and broke down crying and started screaming 'WHY' over and over . Till Slender dragged him away.