YOU DO SOMETHING ADORBS

Jeff the Killer

You and aunt Jane and aunt Sally where in the kitchen baking cookies for everyone. Well more like you where watching while they baked. They had all the ingredients laid out but the closest to you was the flour. Feeling curious, you tugged at the bag ripping it open. The flour  poured out everywhere and on to you. 

''Awe y/n! bad girl! Jeff! come get y/n she needs a bath!'' Jane grumbled while starting to clean up your mess. again.
You sat there blinking then all of a sudden, you did a adorable kitten sneeze and after that you kept on sneezing adorably. 

"EEEEE! THAT'S SOOO CUTE!!!!'' Sally and Jane started fangirling like crazy. They forgot to clean up the mess.

BEN DROWNED 

It was Christmas time in the mansion and everyone was hanging decorations. You where tired and next to you was a very warm and comfy looking stalking. Crawling inside, you quickly fall asleep. 
Ej went to hang the stalkings up and hung the one you where sleeping in on the wall not noticing your in it. 
After everyone was done BEN went looking for you. "Y/n? Where are you" he looked in all of your hiding places and you weren't there either!

At this point BEN and everyone else was looking for you. 
Sally walked by the stalkings and saw one move. She looked in and almost squealed. "BEN! EVERYONE COME LOOK!!!!" Sally was practticly a fangirling mess when they came into the living room. 

"Look inside the stalking!" She said and shoved BEN forward. He saw your sleeping figure fitting snuggly (thats a word right? O.o) in it. Everyone starting awing and taking pictures. 
"Well we finally have a picture for a the Christmas card!" Splendor said snapping 1000 more pictures

Slenderman

You where in your daddy's room just sitting on the floor while your daddy took a shower (A/N how da hell does he even fit in the shower does he like dend down or....? O.o)

So you explored his room. Walking by his closet you see one of his enormous suit coats and a red tie. You slipped on the coat and tie over your head. They where HUGE on you. The coat dragged behind you a good 5 feet and the tie reached the floor.

Slender started hearing giggling in his room. He Walked in the room (dressed of course don't think naughty my porkchops)
And saw you dancing around in his coat suit and tie. 
'Awwwww' he thought and quickly took a picture. 
'This is going in the scrap book' he smiled at his thought.

Eyeless Jack

(This ones short)
Ej was out getting kidneys so you where nappping in your play pin. But you see when you sleep you have the over whelming decire to burrito (A/N If you don't know what that is. It's when you wrap up in a blanket and cuddle into it. It's really comfy ^v^)

So you where also cuddling a disfigured teddy bear (CHARLIE! XD sorry sorry I'll stap!) And was smiling looking adorable as hellll! Sally came in to see if you wanted to play with her since Jane was being a meanie. She saw you sleeping and started fangirling quietly.

She quietly started snapping a few pictures and by a few I mean enough to fill a room. She left your room still fangirling. ''She is soooo adorable!!!!'' Sally squealed going through her new pictures of you.