Where Do Babys Come From?

Jeff the Killer

"Dad where do baby's come from?" You tilted your head, curiously.

"O-Oh um I mean what was that Slender?! Coming!" Jeff yelled sprinting up the stairs

"But...Grandpa Slender is in the kitchen..."

"I knew that!" He screamed running into the kitchen.

"Here let's go get some ice-cream..." Hoodie and Masky said, successfully distracting you.

BEN DROWNED

"Daddy where do baby's come from?"

"WHAT!?" He screeched, making you cover your ears. "I didn't expect you to ask so soon! What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!?" He screamed, running into a door and knocking himself out.

"Baby's come from storks who put you in a cute basket and had put you on your daddy's window seal." Hoddie said, kneeling down. "Wow!" You said your eyes shining with glee.

"Do you wanna see the basket you came in?" Masky asked. "Yes please!" You yelled exitedly and ran up the stairs.

"Thank god we still have that basket from last years Easter hunt.." Masky sighed going up stairs to show you.

Hoodie looked at Bens unconscious figure and shrugged, walking away.

Slenderman

"Papa where do baby's come from?" You asked coming in from over hearing Jane saying she wanted a baby.

Slender stuttered and coughed. "W-Where did you hear that?" He asked clutching his chest. "Oh Aunty Jane said she wanted a baby!" You said happily. Slender sighed, needing to have a talk with her.

"Go play child Ill tell you when your older.."

Eyeless Jack

"Dadda where do baby's come from."

"They come from a woman's vagina." Ej said bluntly. "Ej!" Everyone screeched.

"What? She asked. What do you want me to do lie to my kid? No way." He shook his head.

(Happy Easter everyone!)