You Try To Twerk

Jeff the Killer
You had been channel surfing when you had come across a show called "Keeping Up with the Kardatians"  (I spelled her name wrong on purpose I hate Kim .-.)
You watched as a person named Kim started to shake her booty. You tilted your head and stood up facing your mirror.
When you finally got the hang of it, Jeff walked in.
"..."
"..."
"...nope!" He took your tv off the wall and chucked it out the window.

BEN DROWNED

You didn't even have a chance to try! Right when you where about the try it, your dad jumped out of the computer screaming.
"No no no no no no!" He screeched grabbing all your electronics and started throwing them into the bathtub, drowning them.
Three seconds had passed when he realized he three away 2,000 dollars worth of electronics.
He screamed again and reached to go get them but...

He was electrocuted...

Eyeless Jack

Your dad walked in when you started twerking. You both just kinda froze and just stared. He slowly turned around and walked out. Trying to erasing the picture in his mind.
(Ran out of ideas for this one XD)

Slender man

Your dad locked you in a room with just a bed and a bookshelf when he saw you twerking. He then took all your electronics and smashed them into pieces.
"This is why we read books."
(This one to XD)