You Accidentally Kiss Your Crush

(HAHAHA THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER DONE)
(You guys like my prom dress?)

Age: 14-15

Jeff
Crush: BEN

You were playing (GAME) and you just beat your high score. BEN happened to walk in and see your playing. He joins your game, and HE just beat your high score. You steamed and threw the controller on the ground and raged by jumping up and down and getting angry. BEN was laughing and by accident...he tripped your leg and you fell on top of him, also landing your lips on his. You didn't pull away, and surprsingly, neither did BEN. BEN seemed to be enjoying it, to be honest. It was cut short when Jeff walked in.

" Hey Y/N you want- WHAT THE ACTUAL FU*CK?!"
You quickly pull away quickly and blushing badly "D-dad!" you scamper off of BEN. "I-it's not what it looks like!"
BEN tosses his head back and smirks at Jeff. "Heh. Jeff, your daughters a good kisser~"

You screeched and covered your 93rd face. "Why the hell would you say that?!"

You peek through your fingers to see steam coming out of your fathers war "...eh...I should run now, shouldn't I?" BEN says shaking a bit. You sighed "Yeah...
Jeff pulls out his knife , "GO. TO. SLEEP!!!"

You sit on your bed pouting.
Then your father comes running back in, panting. "And you missy! Your grounded for the rest of your life!"

BEN
Crush: Dark Link (DL)

DL and you were snacking in the kitchen. BEN was out for a kill. DL accidently made you slip on the floor. He laughed his butt off at your face. You smirked and 'tripped' him. You were laughing until DL landed on you. Specfically, your lips. You were both shocked and quickly pulled away.

You starting blushing madly "S-sorry..."
Dark grins. "You wanna do it again?"
You quickly jump away. "Dark!"
Dark grabs your waist and kisses you.
And it felt to good not to kiss back...

The front door opens and a stomping BEN walking into the living room "IM HOME Y/N! WHERES MY HUG?!"
You squeak, trying to pull away from Dark but he doesn't let go.

BEN comes around the corner and looks in the kitchen.  "What was- DAAARK!! STOP RAPING MY DAUGHTER!" BEN screeched and throws Dark into a wall, quickly running back over to you. "Are you ok?! Are you still a virgin?!"
You gasp. "Daddy!'' But that was the hottest kiss you've ever had~
BEN sees dreamy look in your eye and gives a slow, murderous turn and glares at Dark.
Dark starts backing away. "Uh....H-h-hey b-bro-"
BEN starts to glich "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT...."

BEN spent the next 10 days hugging/dragging you away from Dark....

EJ
Crush: Jeff

EJ and you were talking on the couch when Jeff walked in. You felt like everything was heating up, but you kept it cool. You pretended not to notice him.

You pretended to talk to someone on the phone. "Yeah so then I stabbed him with a knife-"
Jeff's head shot up quickly "Hey Y/N, you used a knife when you went killing?!"
You pretended to gasp "Oh hey Jeff! Yes I did!" You exclaim proudly.
Jeff highfives you "I'm so proud of you!"
You lightly blush scratching your cheek.
​​​​​​
Your dad stands up, ruining the moment. "I'll be right back, gotta go to the bathroom"
You and Jeff nod then you take out your phone starts messing with it.
Jeff suddenly smirks "Hey Y/N?~"
"Yeah...?"
"You wanna try something?~"

You see, Jeff knows you badly like him. He's 15, your only 14, so what's the big deal?

You shudder in a good way "Sure why not?" You stand up when Jeff 'accidently' trips you, " Jeff! What the-Mm?!~"
Jeff smashes his lips onto yours.
But then your cockblock of a father comes back. "I'm back-....JEFFREY WOODS!" he screams.
Jeff pulls away and smirks' "Heh Hey EJ" You start stuttering "U-uhm..."
EJ Sees your face and glares deathly at Jeff. "JEEEEEEFFFF!!!
Jeff kisses your forehead "We'll continue this later~"

EJ screechs in the back round "The hell You will!"

Slenderman
Crush: Ticci Toby

Toby just came out of the shower and he saw you only in a tank top and shorts. He knew you liked him and he also wanted to kiss you, however the problem was...

You where the Boss's daughter.

You and the other house residents where in a family meeting when you went to stand up, but Jeff being the dick he is tripped you.

Tony was walking in when you fell on him. You heard everyone gasp in shock. You opened your eyes to see a red faced Toby' his lips on yours.

A sudden chilling shiver was sent down your spine and a tendril wrapped around your waiting pulling you gently harshly away.

"TOBY!"

"O-oh my..."

"YOUR DEAD!"