You Kill Someone

Jeff the Daddy

Jeff wanted you to start killing even though you where still in dipers. So he duck taped a man to the floor. 
"Ok y/n! Hold the knife like this and stab away!" Jeff proclaimed happily
You stared at the knife then the man.
You walked over and started stabing him like crazy and giggled the while time.
Jeff stood there watching and started sniffling
'I'm so proud'

BEN'S PROUD

BEN like Jeff wanted you so start killing so he bought (stole) a high votage tazer.
He tied someone to a chair and handed you the tazer.
"Have at it angel cakes!" He said smiling a smile as wide as Jeff's.
You giggled happily and tazed the man chest making his scream in pain.
BEN just stood by wiping away tears
'My Angel cakes is already a pro!'

Slenderdad

Slender took you on a walk  in the woods to teach you how to kill someone. Since he didn't want anymore blood on his floors (BEN and Jeff) 
He tied a man to tree! He handed you a knife and 'smiled'
"Have fun my child" he said and watched as you toor his insides out and hung them on low branges since your short.
Slender stood there proundly 
'My childs already a skilled killer' ^-^

Eyeless Father

Ej brought home a victim to toucher and eat so he strapped him to a metal table and you decided to watch. He forgot his scaple up stairs so he left you alone with him.
After a few minutes Ej came back down but stopped at starred at what he saw.
His baby y/n holding a bloody kidney a knife beside her and a dead man. She licked the kidney and Ej squealed

'She already has a taste for fine cuisine'