1

Stiles POV

All I could think of right now is Allison and the Argents. We did a lot of hunting and bonding time, before and after they came here in Beacon Hills. Now that Allison is dead and Scott thinks that I murdered Donovan, I don't know what to do in life.

I remembered the time, when they first came to my house, before they went to their's. They all made dinner for me and my dad then we all exchanged stories. I also told them that they should pretend that we don't each other.

I remembered the time, when Allison was told that their family business is hunting the supernaturals. Allison was furious at us. Eventually, she forgives us and turned into a strong huntress.

I give out a sigh and looked up at the full moon on the roof of my house, as I wish to go back time to the old days where everything is fine and happy. I sat up and heard the howls of the werewolves that residents in Beacon Hills. Smiling a bit, I climb down to my window and got inside of my room. Papers and strings are still scattered around the room. I slowly walked to my board, that is filled with writings, pictures, and papers, and observed a bit more closely. I then realized that Theo went somewhere outside Beacon Hills without sending some chimeras, werewolves, and wendigoes to Scott's whereabouts.

I picked up my phone and dialed Scott's number quickly. At the second time I called, Scott finally answered.

"Look, Stiles. You can't change the fact that you-"

"Listen here, Scott!" I cut off his statement of murdering Donovan. "There are chimeras, werewolves, and wendigoes coming after you. You better leave there before they-"

Suddenly, I heard the howls of the werewolves and some growls at Scott's. Shit! it's too late.

"Shit! Scott where are you!?" I demanded as I rushed to the basement.

"I'm at some abandoned building near at Derek's loft." He frantically answered. I walked to my hidden trapdoor and opened it. I pulled out my guns and filled with wolfsbane bullets out of their containers then placed it inside of my duffle bag.

"Scott, who is with you?" I asked as I grabbed my duffle bag and carried it to the jeep.

"I'm with Isaac, Derek, Kira, and Malia. What are you going to do?" Scott questioned as I start my ignition and started to drive to where they are.

"To get some help" I answered then hung up.

~~~~
SMR here

Question!

Should I put the Winchester brothers here?

Thank you for reading!

Please leave a comment