7.1

Scott POV

When Red said afternoon, he literally meant afternoon. As soon as the clock strikes 12:01, the fire alarms started ringing which caused all of the students and teachers to ran away from the school building and, from a distance, watched a one part of the school lit up with fire. A lot of students were happy, now that there will be no classes for a long time, and some teachers were happy to have a short vacation from the students but grumble in frustration because of the added work of cleaning the school and search who caused this mess.

In worry, I searched for my friends which they were huddled across the street under the canopy of a tall tree. I immediately went to their location until a sound of a cocking gun pointed behind my head; right after I stepped foot at the outside of the road. Knowing who it is, I grabbed his hand and was about to punch him when electricity ran through my body. Being electrified, I immediately fell down to my knees and heard him whistled loudly.

"Too slow for the Devil himself." He commented as I heard the worried voices of my friends and their loud footsteps approaching. As my friends fussing over me, I could hear Red clicked his tongue first before grabbing back our attention with a loud whistle. 

"You youngsters are coming with me to the preserve where Mr.Grouchy Hale is currently waiting for us." Red said before throwing the keys to Lydia; which she successfully caught it. "The wolves and the coyote will go there by foot and the rest will ride a car that I rented. I put a GPS inside that car, so that you humans and other supernatural beings won't get lost. Also you wolves and coyote, consider this exercise as one of your warm ups for this day's training."

"Excuse me, sir," Mason spoke up. "But what car are we going to use?"

"The 8-seater car on your 3." Red said as he pointed a thumb across the street, showing us an old but functional red car across us. "Get comfortable cause that will be your transport vehicle for a month, but don't you dare do anything to that piece of shit that could cause my friend to doubt on me. Now back to the wolves and coyote, I won't let you, mutts, know where the location is. This kind of exercise will enhance your sensitive supernatural senses, so if I were you, pups, I would sniff my heads off. Cause if I go there first, I'll triple your training for the day."

We gulped in fear as we imagined a threefold training by the man we barely know and known as a gruesome hunter in the history of supernaturals. Knowing a little bit of information from Derek and Chris, I can tell his training is already hell without tripling or doubling.

As he saw our reactions, he walked towards to the motorcycle behind him and hopped on it. "If you want to see the living daylights, start sniffing, mutts!" He shouted before speeding away.

Realizing our predicament, we began sniffing the air and followed Red's scent.

<<<<TMHOTP>>>>

Upon arriving to a patch of grassland behind a few kilometers away from the Hale house, we saw Red whistling gleefully as he inspect a dagger in his hands. The sounds of the bushes rustling and the cracking of the twigs below our feet alerted Red from his dazed inspection on the dagger, making him look at us with his undivided attention and invited us to come over.

"Hey, Mutts!" Red shouted from the fallen log he is sitting on. "It took you a minute to catch my sent and 10 minutes reach where we are now. Over all, I am disappointed in your reflexes and abilities."

"They are werewolves, Hunter," Derek hissed Red's other nickname with distaste. "Not magicians to come instantly in front of you in a second."

"But in my views in survival, they are slow for a supernatural creature." Red sheathed his dagger behind him. "We are against to a powerful person and I would assume them dead, if they are at this level."

"May we take a breath, for a minute?" Hayden panted, clearly out of breath from running and chasing.

"All the more reason to practice more!" Red exclaimed. Pulling out a folding 2-feet long stick with static electricity could be seen on the tip. "I will push you guys to your limits, if that's how you learn. In much more simple terms, train hard until you lost consciousness."

Suddenly, a loud roar of an engine stopped Red from its prep talk; more like a eulogy to us supernatural beings. In no time the van, that the other members of the pack use, came into our view and parked a good 10-feet distance from us; supernatural beings and Red.

"Thinking of the devils, and it shall come." I heard Red mumble as he strapped the stick once again to his belt and ran to the van in a record time. As the car door opened, Red pulled out a stun gun and pointed at the driver of the van; Stiles.

Abrupt shouts and screams resonate through the forest when Red shot the stun gun to Stiles. To our surprise, what we expected didn't happened.

Stiles pulled the outstretched arm, that has the stun gun, with his left hand and trapped Red's forearm under his armpits then punched Red in the face with his right fist; which Red instinctively dodge it. Fortunately, Lydia -who is sitting on the passenger seat- wasn't shot by the stun gun but the dashboard.

"Expected," Red said as he pulled his arm back, after Stiles loosen his hold. "Reflexes are good, but hesitation failed your counterattack. Don't hesitate to strike your enemy next time, Stilinski."

Even from a far, we -supernaturals- noticed the peculiar tone Red used when he said Stiles' last name.

"Oh, I won't hesitate to strike back if you're my enemy." Stiles challenged Red to a glaring contest, as Derek ordered the other pack members to hop down from the car and ran to where we all are; which they all oblige. "Much better if you are in the ground covered in red, black, and blue."

"You still can't forgive and forget about it?" Red lazily asked, causing Stiles to glare furthermore. "I'll take that as a yes."

Red turned around as Stiles plopped down from the driver's seat to the grassy ground on his two legs. With Stiles behind Red, they both slowly walked towards us.

"Now that everyone is here," Red started as he watch Stiles went beside Lydia, who is on my right. "We will now start the training by my terms and obstacles. No complaints. For every complaint is equivalent to times two of your planned training. Now, let's start your hell."

Hearing the last sentence, we all could guess that Red is smiling maliciously and mischievously at us. 

(Super Unedited)

~~~~

SMR here!

Sorry for the late update
And
Thank you for your patience.

I know I am inactive for a long time and I am buried with so many things to do.

Please point out any errors cause I got no time to edit.

Hope you all understand and like my stories!

Vote

Comment

Share

SMR out