2

Scott's POV

After Stiles hung up the phone, Derek and the others shouted that we are being ambushed. I shouldn't have trust Theo, when Stiles tried to convince me not give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm so stupid. Now that I'm being ambushed because of Theo's false information, I realized that Stiles was right all along. I should let Stiles explain and reason out after we got out of here.

"Scott" Kira whispered as she walked closer to me."They're here. We are surrounded by them"

"Whatever you do, don't move." Derek warned as he stare at a wendigo, that is snarling in front of him.

I could smell the fear in us, as we looked at the creatures that surrounds us; hiding in the shadows. Then, a male werewolf came out of the shadows and attacked Isaac. I was about to help Isaac, when a male chimera came out of the shadows and attacked me. With its yellow glowing eyes and claws for fingernails, he slashed at me. I ducked just before it hit me and countered it with a kick. He flew and crashed at a nearby wall, that created a colossal crater on the wall. He stood up slowly, as I heard his bones snapped to its original places and saw bruises heal. I pounced at him, as he was busily looking at his injured arm; that is dislocated badly. I got a chance to slashed his face without defending himself from my assaults. I got to slash his face and and chest before he regain his thoughts and defend himself. I was about to grab his neck, when something tackled me from behind. I hit the floor and my face first with a loud thud echoing the place. I tried to push myself up but the one above me is so heavy and placed my arms on my back. I saw the male chimera came to me with a rope in his hands and gave it to the one above me. I felt my hands being tied up but the rope made my skin itchy and burning.

The male chimaera pulled me to my feet and half carried me to my pack, that are in the midst with their own battle.

"Just so you know, the rope is laced with wolfsbane." An early thirties woman werewolf whispered on my ear. I think she was the one above me, a few minutes ago.

I looked at my right and saw Derek is fighting two wendigoes, as Kira defending herself from a male chimera. I turned my left and saw Isaac fighting a blonde male werewolf, as Malia clash a female werewolf. I watched them slowly get injured and weakened. I can't just stand here and watch them fall in battle.

I kicked the female werewolf, that is holding my arms, and kneed her on the face. The impact cause her to release her hold on me and fell down on the floor with her holding the bloody and bruised nose. The male chimaera punched me, after when I got the chance to kneed the werewolf. I fell back to the ground with my right arm came in contact with the stonecold floor. Groaning in pain, the male chimaera kicked me in the stomach with his supernatural strength, and made me to spit out the blood that came into my mouth. The assaults continue until I was bruised and bloody by his claws and assaults.

"I really want to finish you up but I'm here to give you, the pain to watch your pack fall to their knees or at the brink of death." The male chimera told me as he pulled me to sit on the floor. "Look at them. They are pathetic and weak."

I saw everyone bloody and bruised badly. Malia and Derek are on their knees trying to fight the enemy more, as Isaac and Kira are now laying on the floor with bruises and injuries scattered on their bodies. I saw all our enemies smile at our pathetic state. I'm so naive to abandon my brother, my friends are fatally injured because of my stupidity and pride. I felt tears stream down on my face as I watch Malia and Derek became their punching bag. I can't be the alpha, if I can't even save my friends. I'm not worthy of this position. I reached out for Kira, who is now wheezing in pain. I crawled to her but the she wolf stepped on my stretched out hand with her whole weight.

"Oh my. Tristan, look at the true alpha." She called out for the male chimaera to come closer at me, as I scream painfully on my crushed hand. "He looked so in pain. Maybe we should give him some more?"

The chimaera smirked with malice then clawed my sides, back, and legs. As I scream, I didn't noticed that the others stopped what they were doing on my friends and watched me with a evil smirk plastered on their faces.

My vision began to blur, as I continue to lose more blood. I can't feel the pain anymore but I could hear my friends shouting and screaming my name to fight back. Fight back? Why would I fight back, if I only bring them to danger.

Suddenly, everything seemed to be quiet. Nobody is screaming or shouting, nobody is ripping my limbs off, it all became peaceful and quiet. I heard a whistle then an arrow flew and some gunshots. What's happening?

I slowly lose my consciousness, black spots began to concur my vision. I felt my eyes began to shut, then I felt someone grabbed my head and placed it on something soft.

"Don't you dare die on me, Scott." I heard someone crying above me. "Damn it! You will all die!"

I was then placed back on the cold hard ground slowly. I heard the person walked away and the next thing I heard are gunshots and whimpers. This thing continued for a minute, I think.

I heard the person came back again and placed something beside me. I heard a zipper opened and some bottles bump with other bottles. I felt a hand forcefully opened my mouth and fed me with something bitter.

"Come on, Scott. Heal already, damn it!" I heard the person shouted. "Scott, please don't leave me. I already lost Allison, not you too."

I tried to open my eyes and saw a guy wearing a red and black hunter garb above me. I then lost conscious.