11

Scott POV

"GET YOUR TAILS WAGGING, DOGS!" I heard Red shouted from a distance. Derek, Liam, and Malia growled from being called a dog but proceed to run around the forest.

"Does he get tired or not?!" Liam asked as sweat glistening on his face. "Cause no human can out run a supernatural!"

"He do." Derek lowly said, glancing behind him to check if Red is nearby but immediately turned away in fear of being shot by an arrow out of nowhere that was by a substance to temporary dull his senses. "He is one of the few humans can out run a supernatural."

"He doesn't have the super speed or anything, right?" Malia asked, as she try not to get too far behind.

"Red doesn't have any super speed or strength of a supernatural." Derek said as an arrow flew passed him by merely an inch away from his head. "He uses wits and strategy to get away or capture supernaturals to do his bidding."

"So you're saying everything here is his own strength and knowledge?" Malia asked before an arrow pierced her left shoulder. She howled in pain, but never let her pace falter, then quickly removed the sharp weapon from her shoulder before throwing the arrow haphazardly back to the forest.

"You can almost sense me there!" Red happily mentioned. "A few more rounds then you will get a hang of this sensory motions."

"Shut up, bastard!" Malia venomously growled, letting her shoulder heal by itself. "Come down here and face us, you coward!"

"Let that anger be your fuel to keep you running and alive." Red said, almost in a taunting manner.

Malia growled as an arrow pierced the ground in front of her; making her step on the right a bit furthermore. With a soft sound of something snapping, the leaves on Malia's right rustled a bit before it flew up because of a net hidden beneath some patches of leaves; capturing Malia as well.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Malia shouted, a bit softer than she would usually shout since the effect of the substance started to get to her, as the rest of the pack continue to run for our lives.

"One down!" Red cheered as a cocking sound of a gun was heard. "Who could it be next?"

"Don't you ever get tired?!" Liam desperately asked as he run through the preserve. "We are running for hours already!"

"An hour and 23 minutes, exactly." Red casually announced. "You guys are running for more than an hour."

"Can we take a break?" Kira requested as we all felt the hot rays of the afternoon hit our skin and sweat being accumulated in our sport clothes. "We even skipped lunch for this."

"I am just waiting for a little human to stop us." Red tried to sound empathetic as an arrow flew passed by Liam by a few inches. "Don't worry. The banshee is also there to help him."

After a few minutes of running around the preserve, a loud whistling sound came from our right; making us stop from our tracks and perk up from the loud sound.

"Looks like lunch is serve everyone!" Red cheered in the trees before a rustling sound was heard above me. "Think fast, Scotty boy!"

In a span of seconds, Red jumped down from the canopy above me and landed on my back. With a loud 'oof' being emitted from my mouth and a loud thud from the impact of my body to the ground, Red sat on my back.

"I told you to think fast!" Red tried to reasoned as he stood up and sauntered his way to the source of the whistling sound. "We better hurry before everything is gone!"

Without a second thought or any glance, Red left us under the canopies of the trees.

"Did Red just said that Stiles prepared our food?" Liam grumbled. "If he is, let's hope it is not rabbit food or else I would hunt down a rabbit or any creature that could be eaten here by myself."

"How about Malia?" Kira asked as she eyed the canopies above. "We can't just leave her here in the midst of the preserve as we try to enjoy food, water, and a break."

"We don't even know how to untangle Malia from above without Red." Liam reasoned. "We don't even know where he set it up in the first place and we don't know where he tied the rope."

"HEY DOGS!" Red suddenly shouted from a far. "I WILL DOUBLE YOUR TRAINING IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FOOD NOW! THE LITTLE COYOTE WILL BE DOWN IN A SEC, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS ARE WORRYING ABOUT NOW."

Suddenly a resonating thud was heard before a stream of curses and growls was heard from Malia.

(Unedited)

~~~~

SMR here!

Obviously this is a small filler chapter and I just can't go immediately to the juicy part of the story without this chapter fillers.

Anyways hope you guys enjoy this lovely chap filler.

ALSO

HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!!!

To be honest, I am busy with school works and organizing/decorating our school. I also recently discovered that I need glasses to prevent my frequent headaches and all. In short, I can't properly read or write without it. I meant I can still see things clearly but I can't stay doing it for so long. I also have to wait for my laptop.

Let's hope I get to feel better too... Because shit happened these passed few months; especially November and December. I know that you guys are trying to lighten my mood and I am very happy for it but this thing is worse than my previous feelings. This is the point where I have to cry myself to sleep or go sleep deprived or drown myself with tasks/School works to forget it.

Anyways, HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER... I planned on making Valentine's chapter but my time is consumed with such things and my feelings and moods are shitty.

Hope you all understand too.

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

SMR OUT