6

Stiles POV

Cursing this Red Hunter is going to be one of my habits. After Scott and Derek met up with The Red Hunter, Derek called everyone and demanded a pack meeting in his loft right after midnight.

Now here I am climbing up the stairs to his loft with sleepiness clouding my way of thinking. Pushing the huge door of his loft, I saw a familiar Red hooded guy standing in the middle of the room.

My drowsiness went away by merely looking at the Red Hunter. His back facing me, which I am thankful for, while the whole pack -minus Chris- looking at my direction. Scott noticed me and invited me in. The Red Hunter noticed his sudden change of attention and looked back at me.

His white mask covering his face as his posture shows alertness and relaxed; something like all hunters should have.

"Well, the human of the pack came fashionably late this time." He teased as I walked cautiously to them.

I clicked my tongue to ignore his comment and stood beside Scott. Even with the mask on, I can tell that his eyes are on me; watching every single move of mine. Dread starting to spread within me by looking at his creepy mask. I think Scott sensed or smell my anxiety and fear because he gripped my shoulder and flashed me one of his lopsided smiles.

"His name is Stiles," Scott said to the staring hunter in front of us. "And he is not only a human, he is the brain of this pack. He is also one of the most important member of the pack. Don't underestimate him."

"Oh, I know him." The hunter said a bit smugly, causing me to feel more fearful and uncomfortable. "Too well if you ask me, young wolf. Even his lineage."

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked looking back at me then to the hunter.

Anger rose up in me by mentioning my lineage. "Shut up!" I shouted. "You don't know me! You don't know anything!"

"Ok, chill." The Red Hunter raised his hands up in a surrendering gesture. "No need to be feisty or angry in this meeting, aren't I right mister Hale?"

The Hunter looked at his right to see the amused wolf watching the scene in front of him. Noticing that he was called for his attention, he growled at the hunter but still gave a worried glance at me.

"Never mind that I asked," the hunter said then shifted his attention to everyone. "Hello! McCall pack or should I say Hale-McCall pack? Anyways, I am the Red Hunter that most of the supernaturals heard of. But please call me Red."

"What are you talking about?" Malia asked eyeing me for some reason. "What do you mean you know Stiles more than we do?"

"That my young were-coyote is a classified information." Red placed his pointing finger in front of her lips. "If you want to obtain that certain info, maybe I should give some of your hidden secrets to them as well?"

Malia growled with her teeth expanding into fangs to Red while he chuckled at her aggression and anger. "Oh. What a tough crowd you have here, McCall. Tough crowd." Red said before grabbing both sides of her cheeks with his gloved right hand and dragged her face closer to his. "Learn how to control, young girl. You shouldn't show your fangs at me. Aggression will be your downfall."

He pushed Malia away forcefully that cause her to stumble back and hold her cheeks. She flashed her coyote eyes at him and claws extended. Good thing, Lydia blocked her way in order for her to know her place and calm down.

Red laughed at her which caused Malia to growl vigorously at him. "Okay. I'm going to stop torturing you, youngsters." Red placed his hands inside his hoodie pocket and directed his attention back at Scott. "Good thing I didn't mess with your Beta, Scott, or else you can't control him like the werecoyote here."