9

Scott POV

Withering in pain, I fell onto my bed without changing my clothes or removed my shoes. Pain and exhaustion catching up on me, I began to close my eyes and willingly enter into a dreamless sleep.

A few seconds passed, I heard my window slid open and a whoosh sound inside my room. The scent of gunpowder and wolfsbane filled up my nostrils as soon as the presence enter and made ny senses haywire.

Not familiar with the scent, I shot up and grabbed the hand of the intruder then flipped him to the floor; like in judo. Unfortunately, the intruder countered my flip by grabbing my shirt and been tossed to bed; as soon as his feet touched the padded floor.

As soon as my back touched my bed, strong arms held my hands above my head and the intruder straddled me by the waist. With my vision hazed by sleep and the sudden spur of events, I tried to focus my vision on the person above me.

A second passed when my vision cleared. The familiar white masked man staring below me as if he were a predator and I am his prey. Awkward silence filled between us as he stare at me and I being tied by my headboard.

"Shhh..." He covered my mouth as I was about to growl at him. "I am only here to talk. But since you initiated some kind of a stupid move, I have to put up my game as well."

"What the hell are you doing here, Red?" I growled and flashed my alpha eyes on him, warning him. I tried to use my strength to break my bond but Red stopped me from moving by grabbing my right forearm.

"Like I said earlier, I am here to talk." Red huffed before slipping away from me and stood beside my bed. "By the way, the bonds are made and dipped from wolfsbane. You better not move too much since I only put a small thin cloth between your skin and the bond."

"Untie me." I glared at his masked face; that may perhaps be smirking or laughing behind the mask.

"I will if you don't go werewolfy on me, Scott." Red said, sounding tired and pained.  Before releasing my bonds and kept it inside his red jacket.

"What business are you here for?" I asked as I rub the skin being irritated by the bonds dipped and made from wolfsbane and stood up in front of him.

I watched as Red looked out of my window before shutting it close and pulled the curtains down. Still waiting for his answer, I sat up and watched him with a scowl on my face as he pulled out my desk chair and sat on it facing me.

"I am only here to give this to you," Red pulled out a large sized white sealed envelope from the inside of his jacket. "And a little chat with you."

I snatched the red wax sealed envelope and slowly opened. Looking at him speculously

"One of my acquaintances," Red drawled. "gave me a head start of any possible enemy to come during your vacation from school. And from my observation, the Stilinski kid is the brainy one in your group, knowing his bloodline fully well is already prove it. Anyways, that enemy in that letter is the one you should look out for. He is cunning and persistent."

"A devil named Crowley?" I asked after reading the first page and the description of how and what danger this devil could bring.

"Yeah, Yeah," Red flicked his wrist a few times and sat on the floor with his legs crossed. "Tell that to the Stilinski kid. He would know what to do. Afterall, he is the brain in this pack of misfits."

I raised an eyebrow at his command, knowing that he could deliver the information about our enemy to Stiles himself. 

"Why won't you try to deliver this information to him by yourself?" I asked defiantly as I placed the papers beside me. 

"Oh, Scotty boy!" Red called out as if he were amazed, but I know he used his theatrics. "You know how me and Stilinski are not in good terms. If I ever went to his house now, I might do some damages that I shouldn't do or he might do to make me forget our agreement."

His voice could signify the grin on his face and his posture shows that he won't hold punches to Stiles; unlike the rest of the pack. He laid down on the floor and made himself comfortable. 

"Why do you hate Stiles so much?" I asked, curious on what kind of relationship Stiles and Red has and what had happened when the pack is under their care. 

"Hate is a strong word, Scotty." Red drawled, as if he was bored, and grabbed a book from my stacked of books on the floor. He flipped a few pages before throwing it on the table; landing perfectly on the center and created a loud thump sound. "I would recommend the word dislike. Besides, you seemed to misunderstood a few of our spats. Or maybe, it wasn't misunderstood. If you really want to know why not ask your buddy, he would or wouldn't answer it."

I sighed and made myself fall onto my soft bed. I let my senses feel the atmosphere as I began to think various ways to talk to Stiles and the pack about this new information. But a particular faint scent caught in my nostrils, making me sat straight up and sniff; trying to get where the scent is coming from and where I last smelled this scent. Fortunately, the scent led to the man on the floor who is also looking at the ceiling above us with his right hand playing something like a coin.

"Hey, Red." I said, breaking the silence and the trance Red was in. "I just realized. This is the first time I ever smelled your scent and it somehow familiar."

Red immediately sat up and looked at me with a tilt; his mask is still intact and annoys me that I can't see his face. I let my sense of smell and hearing sharp for anything that could lead information about this mysterious and infamous hunter.

"Maybe that would be because of how I roughen you guys earlier." Red calmly said, but the scent suddenly changes and gave me a clue that Red is alarmed, he stood up and dust of some invisible particles on his garb. "I wrestled the human of the pack and you guys earlier. Maybe the scent is still in this jacket."

"No." I tried to focus more on the scent as I eyed Red across me. "I think it is coming from you or something on you."

"Well then, Scotty," Red sauntered back to the window and hang his right leg outside. "your senses are indeed sharp as they say. I give you that. But I think you got it wrong. I think this is where I have to go. Night, night, Scotty boy! Rest well for tomorrow would be hellish like earlier."

With that Red jumped out of the window and left a lingering scent of one of the members of the pack.

(unedited)

~~~~~

SMR HERE!!!

I FINALLY GOT TO WRITE SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BUSY SCHEDULE!

I don't know if you read my note but I will try to balance my hobbies, my emotions, and my schedule now. 

I really hope you guys are still waiting and all. I am very sorry to leave you guys hanging  for awhile. 

Hope you like this chapter! 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

SMR OUT

1287 words