Chapter 2

Troy picks up the keys " If you want to go somewhere I'm going with you." Troy says. " I want to go alone." I said. I can hardly go anywhere without him. Some times I wonder why he has to be every where I go.

*                    *              *                    *                    *               * 

It was dark and we just got on the plane. "Are you ok?" Troy askeds " I'm Fine." I said the n Torys phone ringed." Hello... NO I told you I want it there when I land.. but nothing fix it!" Troy says before he hung up. Troy smiled at me. At moments he could be so sweet at times like when I first met him. I looked out the window as the plane slowly started to lifted up. It wasn't to long before we was in ATL. I got up and gathered myh things and got off the plane , Troy followed shortly. I wonder what the house looks like. "Amber slow down!" Troy said as he soon catche dup to me. "The car is over there." Troy said as he grabbed my hand. Then we were surrounded... by paparazzi.

*         *        *              *           *             *                   *

Why would paparazzi be following us? "Troy Johnson!" was all I heard. "Is this Mrs.Johnson?" another voice said. MRS.JOHNSON!!! I said to myself before I got in the car. Soon we pulled up tgo a gorbgeous house. "Why was paparazzi trying to talk  to you." , " Why was they asking am I Mrs.Johnson." I finished Troy looked at me " You will be if you start trusting me." Troy said. My heart stopped.... " How can I trust you when you have mood swings and issh!!" I yelled Troy walked upstairs I went ot the b edroom. "I want to trust you." I said Tory looked me in the eye, hugged med "The doi" Troy said " Stop hurting me!" I exclamimed. " Im' sorry" Troy said.... "For everything"