chapter 9

I was very confused..."What do you mean Troy?" I asked trying to sound very calm. When deep down inside I know I'm not. "I didn't know you knew him."Alesha growled "I asked a question. Did you answer it? No!" I stated " What do you mean Troy."I demanded, I wasn't asking now I demanded to know what she mean. I glaced back towards Troy.Praying to god I won't find out something Im not ready for. "Troy.. Troy used to do some dirty work." she started "Don't bring up something thats already  buried." Troy said placing a hand on my hip. "Tell her, tell her how you use to clean up...shine the bummper....act like a dog."  "Alesha just go ahead and say it." I said . "Troy use to work for a drug dealer, except he was paid to pimp girls to him." Alesha said, I went totally blink. Troy never said anything about this to me, and he's talking about marrying me when we still have secrets? "I never did any type of drug and never have I pimped a girl for him." 

"So it was for yourself?"

"NO, I just like talking to people."

MY mind was spinning around as I tired to grasp all of this.

They argued back and forth back and forth back and forth.

"Why haven't you told me this before?" I questioned Troy.

"I never did anything wrong and it doesn't matter." Troy said

"Did I tell you he made me fall for him then leave me in the dust!" Alesha yelled

"I NEVER DID ANY OF THAT I JUST KNOWN YOU! I WAS JUST A FRIEND TOWARDS YOU YOU HAD A THING FOR ME I NEVER HAD A THING FOR YOU! I NEVER LIKED YOU!!!" Troy yelled

Troy turned towards me.

"Who are you gonna believe?" he said

"Yeah who?" she said.

"Lose my number." I said 

"And get out." I said

Nobody moved.

"ALESHA I SAID GET OUT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Okay, I'll be waiting though... I'll be waiting." she said as she walked out the door.

***********************************

I was upstairs thinking. Why does the day have to be ruined. Troy laid beside me. "Are you okay?"

"Just hold me."

****************

Tell your friends

comment

vote 

and

follow me!!!!