Chapter 6

We finally pulled up to the resturant.I looked over to John "I'm not dress proper to be here." I said as I looked down at what I was wearing. Blue jeans,grey shirt, Nike Kd's and bow earrings. John laughed then smile. "Trust me inside it's not exactly what you would expect." John said as he got out the car. He walked over to the otherside to open my door.We walked into the building. "Good evening Mr.Ledgend would you like the regular seating arangement?"The door keeper asked. John nodded "That will be fine." The door keeper excoreted us to a table.I looked around John was right it was nothing like I expected."Didn't I told you so." John said with a quick wink. I smiled. "Yes you did."

The Lunch was good I looked at the clock to see it  was 2:30. "Well, John I'll see you next week Wednesday for the next lesson.Thank you so much." I said as I walked to my car. "Any time Amber can't wait." John said and with a blow of his horn, he speed off. I got into my car and started the engine.I smiled. This day has been perfect. I drove over to the house. I know that Troy had a meeting today. I walked into the house. I looked around the perimeter to see if he was downstairs. I started towards the stairs. "Who were you with?" a voice asked. I turned around to see troy sitting at the table... His eye were red.

"Troy, were you smoking?" I asked walking 5 steps closer to him. Troy started to laugh "Naw, I just had one to many I might say." Troy said. He had a slurr to his speach. He was drinking. He started to rub his eyes and strached the crook of his neck. "Don't go around the question who were you with!" Troy yelled he stand up and look at me. "What makes you think I was with somebody." I stated."Look Amber don't play games with me I'm not stupid." He said. I didn't answer I wasn't even bothering to I just looked around. "ANSWER ME!"Troy yelled. I jumped a little It has been a long time since Troy ever yelled at me. "You was with John, right...right is that who you were with? Don't lie to me I have proof." Troy said he slapped down pictures of  me getting into John car and us at the resturant. I didn't know what to say. "Are you trying to play me?" Troy asked walking a little more closer to me. I took some steps back. I was terrified, Troy was angery and plus he was drunk."No, Troy it was just a friend lunch after the lesson." I said, Troy looked at me.

"That your piano teacher?"Troy asked I nodded. Troy started to walk up stairs. I didn't know what to do. I didn't move I just stood in the same place thinking.I heard him coming down the stairs."I got an interview to go to."Troy said ,"Troy you can't go like this." I said walking behind him. "I already got the job. Don't worry about it." Troy said "I'm playing basketball too." he said. I kinda figure that out. I didn't say it out loud though.Troy grabbed my wrist."Don't you ever try to pull that type of stunt on me agian."Troy said , I yanked my wrist from his grip "It wasn't a stunt , it was just lunch Troy!" I yelled as I turned to walk up the stairs. Troy grabbed my arm and twisted me around so I was facing him. He pushed me up agianst the wall."Listen to me Amber and you better understand every word I say." Troy said. I didn't bothering listening to anything he got to stay I pushed him away from me and started back towards the stairs. Troy grabbed me agian this time pinning me down against the wall.

"Do you understand me.I don't want anything to happen thats gonna make the tabloids go crazy. You hear me. I'm trying.. I'm really trying." Troy said "Trying to do what, I would never cheat on you but you can't say the same back can you." I said Troy started to squeeze me skin.He hold my hands above my hand with one hand and his free hand was up agianst the wall. "You right I can't say that,I admit I did cheated on you." Troy said through gritted teeth."But I don't want you hovering the past over my head."Troy said. "THE PAST, TROY THAT HAPPENED 5 FREAKING MONTHS AGO!! I STILL TOOK YOU BACK CAUSE I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE.MAYBE I MESSED UP THIS TIME!" I yelled into his face."IM SORRY!"Troy yelled back it me. "Don't let it happen agian." Troy said he let go of me and walked over to get his stuff. Then he walked back to me. "Keys." He said holding out his hand. I placed the keys in his hand."See you when I get back."Troy said pecking my lips

I can't believe he had the nerve to kiss me. I went upstairs and laid on the bed. I looked over on the dresser.I saw a rose. It was a beautiful red rose. There was a note. "Red is a strong color. When you see this rose I hope it reminds you of us. A very complicated relationship that's ment to be together." I looked up "Troy." I said out loud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

be sure to read and comment.

I want feed back.

This chapter is dedicated to Gia Monroe cause she is a very inspirtional person and she gave me some tips. Love you Gia. Knock em dead girly! <3 :)