Chapter 7

I woke up in a jolt. I had the scariest  dream ever. I can't stand Spiders! I started to get up to go to the bathroom. I felt two arms around me. I looked over my left shoulder to see Troy. He must of came in late. I turn my head to look at the clock. It was 4:38 in the morning. I slowly wiggled out of Troy's arms and went to the bathroom. after finished I looked in the mirror. I looked sick, "hot shower in the morning." I said to myself. I got back into bed. I couldn't go back to sleep so I started to stare at the wall. I then turned on my left side to look at Troy. He was so cute when he was sleep. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I started to study his tattoo on his chest. It was a cross. Maybe Troy and I getting married isn't such a big deal. I mean life goes on some people get maried earlier than others. I just think its going to fast.I know we've been dating ever since I was eighteen now I'm twenty. It has only been 2 years.a rough 2 but with us being together as a couple without the off and ons one year. "You like what you see?" Troy asked in his sleepy voice. Gosh I love it when he wakes up in the morning that voice. " I was just looking at your tattoo." I stated as I hit him playfully on the chest. "See you like it , makes you want to touch." he said while laughing. I rolled my eyes. Troy turned on the tv to watch a re-run of a basket ball game. I laid my head on his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

***************************

Some times I like them thin some time I like them thick and sometimes I combine them  and I like thim slick. 

I looked over at my phone it was Alesha.

"Alesha what do you want?" 

"Girl , no hello danq."

 "hey Alesha wassup."

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to chill tonight." she said

"Sure what time you rolling through?" I asked

"eight be ready boo." she said then click.

I laid back unto Troy's chest. 

"Plans for today?" He asked

I nodded. "Well don't stay out too late I don't want anything to happen to you." He said with his award winning smile. That smile could make my heart melt and make me weak at the knees."I'm sorry about last I hope I didn't hurt you. I didn't mean to be like that. i was just. how can I put it afraid to lose you." Troy said holding unto my left hand." I know Troy, I know." I wisphered into his neck. He placed a soft kiss onmy fore head."what time is  it?" I asked. Troy looked over towards the clock. "It is 3 o'clock." Troy stated. "Might as well lay here all day Alesha coming for me at 8 so. perfect." I stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the long wait. I was busy but anyway Hope you like what I gave you! :)