Chapter 4

"So when can I come to.. take my lessons." I swallowed trying not to show my nervousness. 

There was silents... it became akwrad Troy was starting to get curious he was just about to speak intil. "How about tommrow at noon?" , "Okay see you then." I said as I quickly hanged up. I felt bad for hanging up on John like that I'll explain it to him tommrow. 

I looked towards Troy. "We need to talk." Troy said. My heart stopped. Well not really but I was totally in shock. I wasn't prepared for what he was about to say I mean am I prepared for it? Is it something that I  could take to hear. "What?" I asked worriedly.

"Its about us." Troy said as he started to strach his head. He was nervous. Troy always does that when he is nervous. "Amber..." Troy wisphered. "yes?" I questioned.  " You do know that your improtant to me.... right." Troy stated. I nodded I had no clue what was going on but I wasn't shour if I liked it or not.

what was he about to say???? I'm so confused.

"Amber!" Troy said as he snapped me out of my thoughts. " I wanna take this relationship to the next level." Troy said. I felt my eyes widen."W-What?" I studdered in suprise. I never thougth I would hear Troy say something like this.

"Amber we' ve been together since you were 18!, We've slept in the same bed for almost a year now." Troy said. I don't know why he sound like he was trying to convince me or something.

"Slow down." I was trying to process this in the right way. "what do you mean another level?" I asked.Troy gestered me to come towards him. "I want to get married." 

My heart stopped. I seem to lost the steadiness of my breath. I was totally in shock. I wasn't sure if I was ready. Not to get married no, but I never thought he would ask me that what got me so worked up."To who?" I ask trying to make a joke so I could ease down a little.

I guess that Troy wasn't so amused by it. I'm gonna stop now. " I want to marry you." he rested his forhead on my head. " I love you."

I sighed. "Whats wrong?" Troy asked as hes lips brush agianst mine swiftly. " I don't think I m ready for marriage yet." I pulled a trigger.

"What your saying you don't want to marry me or something?"Troy asked. I put my hand up in surrender. I shifted on his lap as his hang rest on my upper thigh. " Its not that I'm just not ready for it this early. You know my dream about going to college to be a brodcaster." I said as I played with his fingers on his free hand. 

"Look you can go to school if you want training I'll get you trainging for that. I want your dream to come true as well as mine." Troy said as a smirk came across his face.  "Troy what happened." I demanded when I saw the look on his face. "Well Amber I got a letter back and they want me on the foot ball team. 

I was so proud of him. He was trying at his dream. " I 'm soooo proud of you." I said as I dragged out the o. "Well the first game is wednesday." Troy said.  I nodded . " I'm going to be there with you every step I can." 

Troy smiled at me and for once something seemed diffrent

xTPPx

Thanks for reading my story I hope you like it and what should you think the names should be. come up with some question and message me about it. I'll do a one shots for what to call the team that Troy stay s on., and then tell me what you think about the story. 

peace , love and rubber gloves