Chapter 36

Almost Is Never Enough

Chapter 36

"Hello Mr. McGuiness," the doctor said in a formal tone. "I have some good news for you."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well it looks like you'll be discharged today if you agree to visit a psychiatrist two or three days a week for about an hour," the doctor said.

"Yes, definitely. He agrees," you said.

Jay looked over at you and smiled, "Okay doc, no problem."

"Someone's eager to get me home," he whispered to you, smiling.

"Very," you said, biting your lip.

"Okay. I'll go sign the papers and you'll be on your way," the doctor said with a smile.

"Thank you," you smiled.

The doctor nodded his head and exited the room. "You guys don't know how relieved I am to go home," Jay said, going over to his clothes.

"I can imagine," Nathan said, "I'll wait outside."

"Okay," you said as Nathan left the room. Jay grabbed his clothes and started putting them on.

"You're not gonna let me help?" You said with a pout. He looked over at you and winked. You giggled and walked over to him, stealing his shirt from his hands.

You untied his hospital gown and slipped it off him. He couldn't help but laugh a little as you put his shirt on for him. You made sure to run your hands down his abs slowly, biting your lip. Jay was doing everything he possibly could to stop himself from moaning. He then took his boxers and slid them on himself, teasing you. You could see him taunting and you only smirked.

"That's fine...I'll help you with those later," you said sexily, slipping your hands under the waistband of his boxers.

"And I can finally take this off," Jay said, slipping his hand under your shirt, tugging at you bra strap.

"Slow down," you smirked, kissing him.

Jay gave you a pout. "But I don't wanna," Jay whined, slipping your bra strap off your shoulder.

You winked at him. "Later."

"Ughh fine," Jay whined childishly. He finished getting dressed and kissed you. You kissed him back and held his hand, walking out of his room.

"Jay, are you missing something?" You asked him, a devious smile on your face.

He looked really confused. "What?" He asked.

"I think you might be missing your phone...again," you said with a laugh, giving him his phone.

"Thank you," he said, laughing. You saw that his lock screen was the picture of you two kissing on the Ferris wheel.

"Nice lock screen by the way," you smiled.

"Thanks," he said, unable to control his blush.

"Might want to send me that," you winked.

"After tonight I might have some other things to send you..." Jay whispered cheekily.

"I might have some too," you said, biting your lip.

"Maybe a recording?" He said, raising his eyebrow.

"I was thinking a video," you winked.

His eyes widened. "Oh my god I love you," he said.